You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

What a bunch of bull shite, because without going into the numbers, and then detailing the causes and affects, then there is no way to say who or what exactly was the author of those job's, otherwise that may have been created by his own hand involved.

Remember that in most cases president's are just puppets or receivers of either good or bad choices presented to them.
When you can PROVE otherwise, I will listen. Until then, it is you giving the bull shite.

Yeah, and they pay taxes too,

A little bit of sales tax, big deal.
Not really, they pay all types of taxes, and they purchase products like everyone else. The claim that they come here to collect welfare is BS. These immigrants come here to work, and much of the work they do is the type that most Americans don't want to do. You're also refusing to lift economic sanctions from the countries these people are coming from and imposing certain policies and agendas upon their governments, to serve the interests of America's wealthy capitalist elites (American corporations). So you deserve an influx of immigrants from these countries.

Seeing right-wing White bigots like you all bent out of shape over a bunch of brown Hispanics flooding America is a beautiful thing to watch. You deserve it. You flip the finger at these Latin American countries, imposing your self-serving, destructive foreign policy upon them, so now get your WASP - Anglo-Saxon country invaded by tens of millions of Spanish-speaking brown folks. Add some Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, and Indian Hindus to that too, along with a few million Chinese. How do you feel now you White American imperialist?

You should've respected other people's freedoms and stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries and bullying them. You won't? OK, here you go, enjoy the invasion of illegals and those people you don't like because they're different than you. Learn Spanish and eat a taco.

Unemployed here at USMB? Did you just parachute in here?

USMB is full of people receiving government checks. The most work people here do is try to wobble over to the bathroom in between postings.
The world situation is the problem, not the U.S. alone. Not Biden but the aftermath of Covid is where the guilt is found. End of story.
You mean to tell me that Trump's plan to deport 11 million+ immigrants is not going to cause additional spending?

Here in Chicago, we're wasting hundreds of millions of dollars supporting Biden's illegal invaders. Deporting them will save us a bunch of money.
You did not answer the question. You deflected. Until you address and answer the question, I will not discuss anything else with you.

The world situation is the problem, not the U.S. alone. Not Biden but the aftermath of Covid is where the guilt is found. End of story.

You did not answer the question. You deflected. Until you address and answer the question, I will not discuss anything else with you.
take a hike, loser

fail test 2.jpg

Not really, they pay all types of taxes, and they purchase products like everyone else. The claim that they come here to collect welfare is BS. These immigrants come here to work, and much of the work they do is the type that most Americans don't want to do. You're also refusing to lift economic sanctions from the countries these people are coming from and imposing certain policies and agendas upon their governments, to serve the interests of America's wealthy capitalist elites (American corporations). So you deserve an influx of immigrants from these countries.

Seeing right-wing White bigots like you all bent out of shape over a bunch of brown Hispanics flooding America is a beautiful thing to watch. You deserve it. You flip the finger at these Latin American countries, imposing your self-serving, destructive foreign policy upon them, so now get your WASP - Anglo-Saxon country invaded by tens of millions of Spanish-speaking brown folks. Add some Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, and Indian Hindus to that too, along with a few million Chinese. How do you feel now you White American imperialist?

You should've respected other people's freedoms and stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries and bullying them. You won't? OK, here you go, enjoy the invasion of illegals and those people you don't like because they're different than you. Learn Spanish and eat a taco.
This was debunked/refutedin Post # 500. Read the thread before posting, and avoid making a fool out of yourself.

"Americans don't want to do" ? Yeah ?
Studies have been going on of 450+ occupations that illegals commonly work in, continually since 2004. These consistently show 99% of them having a majority of Americans working in them.

Last edited:
YOUR bogus talking points have been debunked. Illegal aliens pay taxes, huh ? Yeah, you really have a grasp on this discussion dont you ? Pheeeew! high-pitched whistle. :rolleyes:
Yes, they do, all types of taxes, permits, and licenses..I know they do because I'm a son of immigrants and I personally know illegal immigrants who work, pay taxes, permits, licenses..etc. They purchase goods and services, just like you and I. They contribute to the market-economy that you swear by. Your beloved market loves more paying consumers, and that's what these people are. They're paying customers. They work, earn a wage and "buy stuff", just like you and me.

Why is it that I have to do all the work

When you whine about loopholes, you should provide some, or admit you're clueless.
Why would I do any work on your claim? DURR

Thanks for the list.

Except for yachts and second homes, which aren't really "loopholes",
anyone can claim depreciation, deduct business expenses, hire your kids etc. etc.

Your list is disappointing.
Take it up with the people that put it up.

as far as your statement about anyone can claim.........How can a secretary do any of that? Does she have a business? is she in a position to hire her kids?

This was debunked/refutedin Post # 500. Read the thread before posting, and avoid making a fool out of yourself.
You've only debunked what I've said in your right-wing fantasy world. The sooner we make the transition to clean energy the better. That includes safe, abundant, nuclear energy. Obama was big on nuclear, but the fossil fuel industry that you worship, does everything possible to demonize nuclear and make it difficult, if not impossible to build new plants. We also have new micronuclear plants that are quick and cheap to build, that could power many towns and cities in America. They could electrify all of our transportation and allow us to quit our fossil-fuel addiction. Heck we're in the 21st century and we're still burning coal to generate electricity? That's pathetic.

Thanks for showing who you are (you joined the growing list here at this board). You insult the messenger and since you cannot address the post, you run away. Jeezus, this here message board is certainly full of scared and misinformed people that do not want to see the truth. They want to stay in their fantasy worlds and they push anyone away that tries to make them see that fantasy only lasts a short time as Mother Nature always wins in the end.

You've only debunked what I've said in your right-wing fantasy world. The sooner we make the transition to clean energy the better. That includes safe, abundant, nuclear energy. Obama was big on nuclear, but the fossil fuel industry that you worship, does everything possible to demonize nuclear and make it difficult, if not impossible to build new plants. We also have new micronuclear plants that are quick and cheap to build, that could power many towns and cities in America. They could electrify all of our transportation and allow us to quit our fossil-fuel addiction. Heck we're in the 21st century and we're still burning coal to generate electricity? That's pathetic.
Since you publicly refuse ro accept the corrections I gave you. I will give them to you again. Maybe someone else will read them, and also correct you, and then another person, and another. Eventually, you'll realize you've been DUPED by leftwing media.

Illegal aliens pay LESS taxes than Americans would pay in the same jobs, because their wages are lower, The lower the wage the lower the tax.
Also,. MANY illegals work off the books. and pay no taxes at all.
In sum, illegals cause a huge LOSS to US revenues.

Purchase products ? Yeah, their families purchase products in Mexico, China, India, Guatemala, etc with remittance$$$$$ sent to them from the illegals here in the US. As such, US businesses (and their employees) lose hundreds of Billions$$ per year in sales, that they would have gotten if Americans were working in those jobs and buying things in US stores.

www.pewresearch.org

Remittance flows worldwide in 2017

Worldwide, an estimated $625 billion (USD) was sent by migrants to individuals in their home countries in 2017, a 7% increase from 2016, when the amount was $586 billion, according to economists at the World Bank. This increase follows two consecutive years of decline.
www.pewresearch.org
www.pewresearch.org

This is all the stuff that leftwing media hides from you and it's why leftists walk around never knowing anything.

As for welfare, more illegal alien families (BWO the anchor baby racket) receive more welfare $$ than do Americans.
Also, The total cost is over $103 billion in welfare benefits to households headed by immigrants. A majority, 51 percent, of immigrant households receive some type of welfare compared to 30 percent of native households, said the analysis of Census data.

1724532741979.png

1724532896900.png

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431 - Washington Examiner

Illegal immigrant households receive an average of $5,692 in federal welfare benefits every year, far more than the average "native" American household, at $4,431, according to a new report on the cost of immigration released Monday. The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal...
www.washingtonexaminer.com

Not even much of that. since most of their earnings go to food and remittances$$$$$.
More falsehood. They pay many taxes, permits, and licenses, not to speak of what they contribute to the market as customers. If they're sending money to people in their countries, it's no more than 25% of their income. But that's what you get for imposing economic embargoes and meddling with and bullying those countries into submission. You haven't studied the history of White American imperialism in Latin America and in the third world in general. You American imperialists deserve all of these people migrating to your empire. Many of you White right-wingers are a bunch of racists anyways, so from my perspective as a Hispanic American, I like seeing more Hispanics here.

My family had to migrate here due to the bad foreign policy of the United States. I would've been born in Latin America, if not for those bad policies. Learn Spanish and eat a taco.

Since you publicly refuse ro accept the corrections I gave you. I will give them to you again. Maybe someone else will read them, and also correct you, and then another person, and another. Eventually, you'll realize you've been DUPED by leftwing media.

Illegal aliens pay LESS taxes than Americans would pay in the same jobs, because their wages are lower, The lower the wage the lower the tax.
Also,. MANY illegals work off the books. and pay no taxes at all.
In sum, illegals cause a huge LOSS to US revenues.

Purchase products ? Yeah, their families purchase products in Mexico, China, India, Guatemala, etc with remittance$$$$$ sent to them from the illegals here in the US. As such, US businesses (and their employees) lose hundreds of Billions$$ per year in sales, that they would have gotten if Americans were working in those jobs and buying things in US stores.

www.pewresearch.org

Remittance flows worldwide in 2017

Worldwide, an estimated $625 billion (USD) was sent by migrants to individuals in their home countries in 2017, a 7% increase from 2016, when the amount was $586 billion, according to economists at the World Bank. This increase follows two consecutive years of decline.
www.pewresearch.org
www.pewresearch.org

This is all the stuff that leftwing media hides from you and it's why leftists walk around never knowing anything.

As for welfare, more illegal alien families (BWO the anchor baby racket) receive more welfare $$ than do Americans.
Also, The total cost is over $103 billion in welfare benefits to households headed by immigrants. A majority, 51 percent, of immigrant households receive some type of welfare compared to 30 percent of native households, said the analysis of Census data.

1724532741979.png

1724532896900.png

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431 - Washington Examiner

Illegal immigrant households receive an average of $5,692 in federal welfare benefits every year, far more than the average "native" American household, at $4,431, according to a new report on the cost of immigration released Monday. The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal...
I haven't hidden anything. I already admitted that immigrants spend about a quarter of their earnings abroad. Yes? Nonetheless, they work hard, make money, and also contribute to America's economy. If you don't want us here, lift economic sanctions, stop meddling in the internal affairs of our nations, and bullying us around. If not, enjoy the immigration. Like I always say, learn Spanish and go eat a taco. A lot more of us spicks and sand n#$grs are coming and you can't do anything about it. Not even Trump and his wall can stop us. How about that honkey?

Nuclear power plants are dangerous. Do you not know about 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, and dozens of others ? There have been 54 serious accidents in Nuclear power plants in the USA between 1955 at the Idaho Falls partial core meltdown, and Dec. 2019 at the Cooper Nuclear Station, Brownville, Nebraska.

Here's a chart of the most serious ones >>

1724535374429.png

OK to build one of these a mile from your house ?

Last edited:
Nuclear power plants are dangerous. Do you not know about 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, and dozens of others ? There have been 54 serious accidents in Nuclear power plants in the USA between 1955 at the Idaho Falls partial core meltdown, and Dec. 2019 at the Cooper Nuclear Station, Brownville, Nebraska.

The fear-mongering around nuclear energy is outdated and ignores the facts. Yes, accidents like Three Mile Island and Chernobyl happened, but they are exceptions, not the rule. Modern nuclear reactors are designed with advanced safety features that make them virtually impossible to melt down. The technology has evolved dramatically since those incidents, and today's reactors are safer than ever, with rigorous safety protocols in place. Statistically, nuclear energy is one of the safest and cleanest forms of power generation, producing zero carbon emissions and offering a reliable, abundant energy source.

The U.S. has some of the most stringent safety standards in the world, and the issues seen in Ukraine or Japan don't apply here due to our superior technology and regulatory environment. Nuclear energy is not just safe it's essential for a sustainable, low-carbon future.

Last edited:

Here's a chart of the most serious ones >>

View attachment 1000881

OK to build one of these a mile from your house ?

Nice fail, gramps.

More people have died in the U.S. in accidents related to petroleum than have died from nuclear power plant accidents.

Forum List

Back