Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

I say the Confederate monuments should stay where they are. It is destroying history. Also those Confederate flags should fly high in the south. It is our heritage and our history. Removing them allows history to repeat itself.
No... it's the cultural extinction of your people. The Confederacy will never rise again and the democratic party's legacy, despite it's start, will be one of diversity and the seat of political power for minorities. That's how thoroughly you and yours have been defeated. It's only the landscape that is finally catching up.

Yes, those kinds of monument would go a long way to increase the self esteem of a lot of black people. And not only should they replace those confederate monuments with blacks leaders, but indigenous leaders, Asian leaders, and women who fought for womens equality.
Why haven't you done it already? Why hasn't the NAACP thought it a worthwhile project? Oh my; already MANY of them!!! I'm glad to see that as my impression from the race baiting assholes is that there weren't any already!!

1724529748911.png
1724529761094.png
1724529785036.png
1724529805505.png
1724530097119.png
1724530137237.png

1724530163265.png
1724530187793.png

Greg

Democrats don't hate these great men because of slavery, but because they were White.
Here's the funny thing about that pathetically weak argument. It's about today's democrats. It's not a defense for the continued idolization of slavers. It's just a question about Democratic motives. If you want that to continue idolazing slavers you have to have the courage to actually fashion a defense for it.

You never heard of John Lewis?

Led Lunch Counter protests
Participated in Freedom Rides where he was visciously attacked
Led the March in Selma where police beat him unconscious
Spoke before Dr King at the March on Washington
US Congressman for 30 years

American PATRIOT
Patriots risk their lives to fight for Liberty and Freedom
That is John Lewis
It's the guy that got beat silly in The Civil Rights March that Obama nullified everything the Civil Rights Movement did, amirite? Isn't he the Guam tip-over guy?

Here's the funny thing about that pathetically weak argument. It's about today's democrats. It's not a defense for the continued idolization of slavers. It's just a question about Democratic motives.
There's no question about their anti-White motives.

If you want that to continue idolazing slavers you have to have the courage to actually fashion a defense for it.
We should keep the statues because they trigger commie anti-Whites like yourself.

There's no question about their anti-White motives.
So you feel but who gives a shit about your feelings? I certainly don't. :itsok:
We should keep the statues because they trigger commie anti-Whites like yourself.
But again, who gives a shit how you feel? We melted Lee down and turned into black art because we don't care how you feel. Your feelings arent important to us.

I do not know what confederate statue was replaced?

A 30-foot Confederate obelisk erected by the United Daughters of the Confederacy in 1908 previously stood in Decatur Square for more than 110 years.

It featured text inscriptions on all four sides of its base, celebrating the ideals of the Confederacy. The inscriptions claimed those who erected the monument were bearing witness to the future, unaware it would one day be torn down, replaced by a new symbol of peace and progress.

That's what happens when the descendants of those men grow to be soft cuckolds in their own country and prey to Jamaican immigrants. :lol:
Jamaicans, really? Gonna take us over with Jerk Chicken?
Begging for the respect of people who don't give a shit about having yours is a fitting end for you hilarious cuckolds. :lol:
Don't come 'round heanh, and you won't get ventilated. Simple!

Jamaicans, really? Gonna take us over with Jerk Chicken?
You can't read? The monument was replaced with the work of a Jamaican artist and you're about to get a Jamaican descendent for a President. Enjoy your new America, Cuck. :lol:
Don't come 'round heanh, and you won't get ventilated. Simple!
Sure thing grandpa. Can you even still keep the thing steady? I'd be more worried you'd shoot your own pinky toe off.

Forum List

Back