Every poll on 538 has Harris winning.

Sure, kid. That's why you stalk me around the forums. Because you don't think about me.
I don't stalk you. I read The Forum like everybody else and I see your inane ramblings. Just trying to get you to pull your head out of your ass. Looks like I have strength on my side.
Screenshot_20240823-195130_Instagram.jpg

A female SS agent on Kamala's immediate first team is in trouble after she left her side to breastfeed her baby in a nearby car with her husband. She said Kamala was safe in a reception with other agents who covered for her and are also being questioned. Wrong though. What if there was an attack and she was one down.

If she'd been on the outer perimeter it wouldn't have been too bad but she was one of her close 4 bodyguards.

A female SS agent on Kamala's immediate first team is in trouble after she left her side to breastfeed her baby in a nearby car with her husband. She said Kamala was safe in a reception with other agents who covered for her and are also being questioned. Wrong though. What if there was an attack and she was one down.

If she'd been on the outer perimeter it wouldn't have been too bad but she was one of her close 4 bodyguards.
I remember this story a week ago about an agent on Trump's detail. Got a link?

Every recent poll has her up on tRump by up to 8 points.

trump has gotta be fit to be tied.

They did this last election cycle and the two before that. Except that the margins were much much larger in favor of democrats than they are this time.

Meaning in truth she is very far behind.

That doesn't follow at all. Unlogic.
If you stick the oil dipstick in the engine and it reads a quart low....regardless of your feelings you need to add a quart. It doesn't matter if the oil light is on in the car or not. You need to add a quart.

Same thing here. Harris needs to add a quart of votes as she is a quart too low to win the presidency.

Every poll on 538 has Harris winning.​

No, they have Trump losing. There will be no winner, because both the duopoly's characters are profoundly "losers" when it comes to comparisons with people who would be genuinely qualified to be President of the most powerful and rich country ever.
The Republic has been highjacked by professional servants of lobbies. They are dressed in the costume of Congresspeople.

If you stick the oil dipstick in the engine and it reads a quart low....regardless of your feelings you need to add a quart. It doesn't matter if the oil light is on in the car or not. You need to add a quart.

Same thing here. Harris needs to add a quart of votes as she is a quart too low to win the presidency.
Haha, this Dr. Phil impression won't help your unlogic.

Forum List

Back