Every poll on 538 has Harris winning.

That is a nonsensical statement. All samples are legitimate. But weighting them by party and population makes them more representative.

Just as you would be crying foul if they sampled democrats 2 to 1 and DIDNT weight the results.
Nah..... I'm fully aware of what polling companies do when they take a shit sample.

There are all kinds of magic tricks like weighting, percentage comparisons and so forth that they use to excuse themselves from going out and actually taking a quality sample.

This is especially true of an online poll like the ones I mentioned. Having said that there is definitely a trend in Harris's favor being established by an aggregate of polls that cannot be ignored. The more polls they take and the greater the sample becomes the more indicative it becomes.

LOL, I'm not bitter at all. You aren't in my league. I'm also not a Rump guy. You still trust your Gov. I don't no matter who is running it.
Dude, I already owned your ass so hard you ran to the mods for protection.

I'm way above your league.

Okay, you can stop there. That's not a trick. It's a necessary part of scientific polling. And it's very simple mathematics.
Lol.....I admire you faith in the process.

Unfortunately shit in equals shit out. No amount of polishing or tuning can fix it.

It may accidentally identify a trend....making it even more dangerous.

Statistics is probably the only branch of math that is more likely to be bullshit then anything else.

Lol.....I admire you faith in the process.

Unfortunately shit in equals shit out. No amount of polishing or tuning can fix it.

It may accidentally identify a trend....making it even more dangerous.

Statistics is probably the only branch of math that is more likely to be bullshit then anything else.
Faith is belief without evidence.

Yet the polling is accurate. Margin of error is usually like 4 or 5%. It can be even less, when you look at the aggregate. That's useful. It's what makes it a useful tool.

Forum List

Back