Every poll on 538 has Harris winning.

You are very tedious and not worth much thought crappy boy. It looks like you recognize it now just take my advice as I am much smarter than you.
No, Bad tRumpling!

1724537118132.png

No treat, ShortBus.

Which makes them more accurate, actually.

Hawk doesn't know what he is talking about.

Meh....seen lots of those on the right wing sites too. The weighting is only relevant if the sample is legitimate. The ones I see on places like WinRED and Similar sites are usually lead-ins to donation asks and basically find their way into the mailboxes of conservatives who have already donated meaning that the sample is highly tainted.

The weighting is only relevant if the sample is legitimate.
That is a nonsensical statement. All samples are legitimate. But weighting them by party and population makes them more representative.

Just as you would be crying foul if they sampled democrats 2 to 1 and DIDNT weight the results.

Every recent poll has her up on tRump by up to 8 points.

trump has gotta be fit to be tied.

Wanna know how we know you're stupid? 2 weeks ago she was the least liked VP in history polling at 28%, even Biden polled ahead of her. Rump was up a little bit. Biden is forced out and suddenly she is the savior of the World. What the hell is wrong with you? She is as dumb as a box of rocks. So are you.

Wanna know how we know you're stupid? 2 weeks ago she was the least liked VP in history polling at 28%, even Biden polled ahead of her. Rump was up a little bit. Biden is forced out and suddenly she is the savior of the World. What the hell is wrong with you? She is as dumb as a box of rocks. So are you.
And now she rides a wave of momentum.

The public didn't like the Biden Trump choice. And the democrats ate the republicans' lunch and gave the peole a different choice.

You're bitter.

Still in the "denial stage" I see.

Forum List

Back