Every poll on 538 has Harris winning.

Well, trump is a worthless LYING, con man Felon, and I'm certainly NOT voting for that.
Harris is a political whore and a homewrecker, who supports infanticide, class warfare, race baiting, and child mutilation, as well as being an absolute Moron!

Every recent poll has her up on tRump by up to 8 points.

trump has gotta be fit to be tied.

She's still narrowly trailing in PA and NV, but thus far she has "big mo." But it is fickle.

Harris hasn't yet sat down for an interview, so peril lurks. But anyone not partisanly tied to Trump, should see that because her candidacy began so late, she's still fleshing out policy. Still, "normal" minds would "normally" expect her shiny newness to fade.

But Trump ain't normal. There's something just not weird but fucking off the charts NUTS. So the guy's trailing, and fading so what does he do ......? Wait for it ....

LET'S HAVE A FUNDRAISER FOR THE JAN 6 CRIMINALS AT BEDMINSTER. NOW THAT'S THE TICKET TO THE SUBURBAN MOMS AND INDEPENDENDTS. YOU BETCHA.

He's slamming the popular governor of the state he literally has to win, and which he lost .... by saying .... wait for it .... he's a JEW. He's got Coulter insulting a disabled kid who just lit up America.

Can Trump change his spots at 78? His mini me looks like he's rather be on vacation.

This is at the peak of her post selection to be the candidate bump and at the added bump of the Democrat Parody Convention:

Again, I don’t buy polling in general especially this far away from the actual election. But if we suspend disbelief, and pretend that the polling is somehow of real value, then why isn’t HeelsUp flying higher — much higher — in the polls?

Her two biggest polling bumps don’t help her cover even the margin of error?

If the polling is accurate and valid, HeelsUp and her pet Tampon are in big trouble.

Forum List

Back