Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

Your racism does not help our cause. In fact, it helps Harris win. What is more important to you, being racist, or Harris losing? I want Harris defeated but people like you make it easier for her to win, which defeats the very causes you believe in.
Expecting perfection in taking races and cultures is difficult. I firmly believe that most of the progressive politicians in private always talk races and cultures as they promote being blind to it. Which makes them hypocrites.

Expecting perfection in taking races and cultures is difficult. I firmly believe that most of the progressive politicians in private always talk races and cultures as they promote being blind to it. Which makes them hypocrites.
Before you can fix a problem, you have to define what the problem is.

Yes, they are not the same thing, thus one can be both Black and Indian.
and still not be multi-cultural.
One can be both Filipino and Italian.
and would certainly be multi-cultural.
One that is Black and Indian is not wrong when they call themselves one or the other.
But how does that make them multi-cultural?

Part of the problem with the reasoning here is that skin color and ethnicity can be both two different things or the same thing, i.e. skin color is not an ethnicity while all the other descriptions of trait in your post are.

I’m pretty sure you don’t understand what the phrase means…one cannot be black if they are multiracial, one cannot be multiracial if they are black. Why is such simplicity so confusing for you? This shit isn’t complicated.
Let me dumb this down for the really ignorant trying really hard to make their FEELINGS…I have a Labrador, my daughter has a Labradoodle, she never refers to her crossbreed as a Labrador or a Poodle because their is a more accurate description…ie Mutt, crossbreed, Labradoodle.
See how easy this shit is?

konradv
IM2
Care4all
Tumblin Tumbleweed
Moonglow
Crepitus
NewsVine_Mariyam
One doesn't get to be white and determine what a person of another race considers themselves. Colin Kaepernick is half white, but he is black to bitches like broke loser. But if a black person runs for president then suddenly people start using ancestry.com or try breaking down DNA in order to say they aren't black. So Broke Loser can just shut his white ass up.

and still not be multi-cultural.

and would certainly be multi-cultural.

But how does that make them multi-cultural?

Part of the problem with the reasoning here is that skin color and ethnicity can be both two different things or the same thing, i.e. skin color is not an ethnicity while all the other descriptions of trait in your post are.

This is the thing, the OP started with multi-cultural and then changed it to multi-racial as the multi-cultural was a lost battle for him

Have you ever been to ANYWHERE predominantly POC?
Seriously though, I simply don’t like the mis/dis information.
We all know a black person when we see one and we know there’s a crystal clear distinction to be made between black folks and multiracial folks.
How multi-racial are you?
I'm assuming you identify as "white," even though (like most so called "white" people) you are probably more accurately a splotchy, sort of tanned-sort of pale, sort of piggy-pink in places mixture of colors.
Likewise your "ancestry," like most "white" Americans is probably far from anything like purity and instead is some kind of mutt mixture of blended European and/or Nordic and (possibly) Balkan lineage.
Pretty close?
So what ARE you?

Like I said…for all of us sane folks, one is either Black or they are multiracial / biracial, there’s no confusion.

View attachment 1000032
View attachment 1000033
Yet the woman in the top photo is not "black" is she?
She is a shade of brown.
Accurracy is important here.
BrokeLoser you are probably some shade of brown as well. I doubt you are truly "white"....unless maybe you are a leukemia patient.
So how does your shade of brown compare to the shades in these pictures?

What were you trying to steal?
I was setting off firecrackers on a riverbank on railroad land, when a yahoo thought they were pistolshots. This nimrod ran across the road with his rifle, while silhouetted by moonlight! Luckily for him, I wasn’t armed and trigger happy.

#NEVERINBMORE

Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?​

No, but she probably is the first in a series of bait and switch tofu chameleons that will be installed by party bosses for their money masters.

This thread was intended to query opinions. Are you afraid to give yours? Do you have one rooted in logic?

She's part of the human race, idiot. The rest is melatonin. Your obsession with race is based on your deep feelings of inferiority and incompetence.

You're just not smart enough to compete with the average non-white American. That's why you need "affirmative action for white people" to get and keep a job.

Forum List

Back