Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues

Then why, pray tell, has Biden not yet added as much to the national debt as Trump did?

You tell me.

Trump's first three years he was under a trillion.

Biden's lowest was 1.7 trillion and he's headed for well over 2 trillion this year.

Sounds like fuzzy math....and I've seen the government BS website that touts this crap.

2+2 = 6

Laughing...and how is me telling you anything going to impact women wanting bodily autonomy?

Obviously it not going to do that. It was just to give you a chance to demonstrate that you can explaine what the words you use mean. It was to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didn’t believe all the stupid things. But I knew I had you at “mansplaining”. You are a flunky feminist who believes men when they tell you that they are women.

How’s that for “mansplaining”? Men assume your identity, tell you what a woman is, then literally punch you in the face for sport. That’s the greatest mansplaining ever.

Obviously it not going to do that. It was just to give you a chance to demonstrate that you can explaine what the words you use mean. It was to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you didn’t believe all the stupid things. But I knew I had you at “mansplaining”. You are a flunky feminist who believes men when they tell you that they are women.

How’s that for “mansplaining”? Men assume your identity, tell you what a woman is, then literally punch you in the face for sport. That’s the greatest mansplaining ever.

Women don't need me 'demonstrating' anything to want bodily autonomy. Or to resist and resent having their rights to their own bodies stripped from them and turned into crimes.

64% of women believe abortion should be legal.

1723525610672.png

But maybe if you mansplain to them harder about how you know better for them on their own bodily autonomy than they do, they'll suddenly change their minds and vote for your ilk!

That always works with women.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back