Bad Polling News "Weird Ones" Going Off Script w Attacks on Race and Judge Chutkan Hands Donald Trump New Legal Setback

1722974980222.png

LOL

Liar!
There isn't a thing Dante can muster that can trigger me. I am too intelligent to fall for shit like you do. When I hear something come out of the media's mouth 160 times in a day I think brainwashing technique. You think weird. Weird. Weird. Weird. Gotta say it. Weird.
When I hear threat to democracy all day long, I think, Do people really believe we are that stupid? And you think, threat Must say it. Threat. Threat.
You are an imbecile. Imbecile, imbecile, I heard it on the news. :smoochEE:

Last edited:
There isn't a thing Dante can muster that can trigger me. I am too intelligent to fall for shit like you do. When I hear something come out of the media's mouth 160 times in a day I think brainwashing technique. You think weird. Weird. Weird. Weird. Gotta say it. Weird.
When I hear threat to democracy all day long, I think, Do people really believe we are that stupid? And you think, threat Must say it. Threat. Threat.
You are an imbecile. Imbecile, imbecile, I heard it on the news. :smoochEE:
I've been calling magaturds weirdos for years right here on USMB. The media is just discovering the obvious.

Forum List

Back