Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

No, SGT Major Of The Army is the highest.
Except there's only one of those and it's still an E-9

And he was never a fully qualified SGT Major......so it wasn't official. He was holding a SGT Major slot in a No-Go (National Guard) unit.

Okay, so he was an E-8 being considered for a E-9 slot. So not what you guys are portraying it as that he got "busted" in rank.

I was in Special Forces while on active duty. National Guard units were pretty much a joke to us.
I never met SF Guys I thought were all there...to be honest, there was always something a little off about them.

Here's the ugly truth, though, during the 20 year War on Emotional State, they kept tapping the guard units again and again, especially when people stopped enlisting.

Except there's only one of those and it's still an E-9

Okay, so he was an E-8 being considered for a E-9 slot. So not what you guys are portraying it as that he got "busted" in rank.

I never met SF Guys I thought were all there...to be honest, there was always something a little off about them.

Here's the ugly truth, though, during the 20 year War on Emotional State, they kept tapping the guard units again and again, especially when people stopped enlisting.
SF guys are different than conventional soldiers. We're all pretty much the best at everything we do, which is why we jumped in rank so fast.
Team Delta guys were always getting deployed and usually pretty tired.
SEALs and SF are usually pretty quiet and reserved, but they know their shit. Which is why SF was called the Quiet Professionals.
If we found a guy that was a problem on the team we would pack their shit and leave it outside of the teamroom and change the locks so they can't get in. That's a hint that your bullshit wasn't tolerable.

You mean he had.... a life outside of the guard, as most Guard soldiers do.

He had already served 24 years in various Guard units... I think he did his bit, especially since he wasn't qualified for the billet he was holding.

If the MN Guard considered him to be mission critical, they could have issued a stoploss on him. My guess is that after he had temporarily held the position of CSM, it would have been poor showing to make him a First Sergeant or Master Sergeant on staff.
If he was a MSG or a Smaj, that's fine by me.

#WALZISWEIRD

1722983589947.png

I said it:
Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

He beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.
He lied about his service, just as Kerry did.

No wonder you like him. Well, aside from the fact that you were TOLD to like him.

I said it:
Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

He beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.
Your hurt feelings are really funny.

Forum List

Back