Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Harris is only interested in meeting trump on her terms, kind of like how the first debate was set up.

If she’s so confident, then she shouldn’t have any issue with telling Trump “any time, anywhere”
The first debate destroyed Joes campaign. So what about the set up do you think was unfair to Trump?

If she’s so confident, then she shouldn’t have any issue with telling Trump “any time, anywhere”
She can confidently laugh and mock Trump for running from the debate. That’s what she should do right now versus following him around and playing his power trip games

Nah, he had to back out because the dems were trying to swindle him into an arrangement he never agreed to.

Again, different candidate, different strategy.
Hahahaha. He agreed to that debate. The only thing that changed was Kamala and that was enough to scare him into retreat. Tough guy Don running for the hills. So funny

Hahahaha. He agreed to that debate. The only thing that changed was Kamala and that was enough to scare him into retreat. Tough guy Don running for the hills. So funny
It's a matter of perspective. It all depends on how you look at it. If you squint your eyes, let your jaw go slack, and put on a MAGA hat, you can see clearly that the opposite is true: Kamala is afraid to debate Trump.

Last edited:
It's a matter of perspective. It all depends on how you look at it. If you squint your eyes and put on a MAGA hat, you can see clearly that the opposite is true: Kamala is afraid to debate Trump.
I think I can sort of see that if I close my eyes and spin around in my chair really fast for 30 seconds. Maybe if I down a 12 pack of non woke beer that will help me see “reality”

Forum List

Back