Co2 Fraud hasn't fudged all data, surface air pressure for one....

BULL

The simple truth about Earth climate change is that, when there are two polar oceans and hence no ice, all the air trapped in the glaciers today is in the atmosphere, and that's why it was 2+ times SAP in those time periods, as well as warmer and wetter. Your side is arguing that now, with about 9 million cubic miles of ice on Earth, it is "warmer" than it was with none. That is the IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD.

HILARIOUS!!!!!

So SURFACE AIR PRESSURE "varies" from city to city over DECADES.... BULL. Day to day weather, yeah, noise... Decades and decades.... NO, Earth SURFACE AIR PRESSURE does the same everywhere.

This is the SAME NONSENSE we get with your side over "ocean rise," that the "ocean" is really like a Pirates of the Caribbean movie, that it isn't "flat" on a sphere, but rather has peaks, valleys, mountains, and those awesome whirlpools everywhere....

No, if ocean is not rising at Statue of Liberty, it isn't rising in Hawaii or Venice either. Ditto for SAP....
Fraud !

You understand that ocean levels fluctuate every day, right?

Thanks for parroting the Co2 FRAUD's "answer" here, that every old photo showing NO OCEAN RISE was snapped off precisely at HIGH TIDE....

LOL!!!

and this Zionist Fascist Supremacist Traitor claims he is a "skeptic..."

Thanks for parroting the Co2 FRAUD's "answer" here, that every old photo showing NO OCEAN RISE was snapped off precisely at HIGH TIDE....

LOL!!!

I'm not parroting anything, just pointing out the holes in your schizophrenic rants.

that every old photo showing NO OCEAN RISE was snapped off precisely at HIGH TIDE....

I have no idea when any of those photos were taken and neither do you

I'm not skeptical at all. You're a nutjob......100%. I'd never deny that.

You were asked to show ONE SINGLE PHOTO and you cannot.

WHY???
You show the map, not photo….you know, the one that’s white that you claim represents ice when it’s really ELEVATION…go ahead dufus, parade that out again.

LOL!!!

You’re a science illiterate. YOU are unqualified to comment on any climate science, least if all, the Al Gore film.

Why did I post the fact that ocean levels fluctuate every day?

Because it's a fact.

Are you hearing about this for the first time today?

LOL!!!

Still waiting for ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "ocean rise..."

Jeopardy! music still playing

Forum List

Back