Scientists Expose Major Problems With Climate Change Data

Dunning-Kruger Syndrome. Look it up, it will have your picture next to the article.

Like most deniers, you're too stupid to be capable of understanding how stupid you are.
I know what the dunning effect is better than you do but I also know the extent of what you know about AGW and what I know. You think the NH is regional whereas I know it's what's been driving the climate of the planet for the past 3 million years.

No, it's quite a bit lower. If everyone acted like me, we'd be in much better shape.

As we have to tell you over and over, you lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you a really bad liar.
I don't believe a word you are saying. I think you are lying.

Violent little psycho loser, aintcha?

Very typical of deniers, of course.

And he brags about consuming kook Chinese cult propaganda.

So what else do your ChinaMasters want you to tell everyone?
My point was if you don't "walk the walk", you have no validity to "talk the talk".
Actions should match words and ideology.
A challenge you fail to respond to it seems.

Only thing I "deny"=question is the false hypothesis that climate change=global warming of past few to several decades is solely caused by humans. In fact I question if it is even majorly caused by humans since there has been greater flux in the past before humans were ever here.

Epoch Times may have been started by some who were Chinese (non-Communist) but also had many involved from other races and ethnics. They tend to be more objective, factual, honest, and informative than most of the "Main Stream Media"=MSM sources you Marxist-Leftists present which are more likely to be "kook ... cult propaganda".
I'd suggest you do your own comparison;

BTW thanks for showing your racist and ethnicist bias and prejudice. So typical of you Marxist-Leftist-DemocRATs.

FWIW, no one buys this from you profile page here: "I often pass for Republican"

Last edited:
Don't worry.

You've cried and run 100% of the time in the past. That means nobody expected any better of you, so you didn't disappoint anyone.

Now, run along and get the newest talking points from Russia and China, then repeat them here. That is, after all, what you're good at.
You would have made an outstanding Nazi.

My point was if you don't "walk the walk", you have no validity to "talk the talk".
Can you show me where I ever demanded that anyone have a zero carbon footprint?

No?

As I keep having to tell all the denier liars here, your side lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you especially devoted servants of the Lord of Lies.

No?

As I keep having to tell all the denier liars here, your side lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you especially devoted servants of the Lord of Lies.
Your carbon footprint is just like every other American. So maybe you should direct your venom towards yourself rather than those that believe a natural warming trend has been mistaken for AGW. Especially since the geologic record is littered with examples of natural warming trends and the planet is still warming up to its pre-glacial temperature like it has been doing for the past 3 million years. You really don't know the first thing about this planet's climate and what drives it and should stop acting like you do.

No?

WTF? girl, you are the one confused.

Only thing I "deny"=question is the false hypothesis that climate change=global warming of past few to several decades is solely caused by humans. In fact I question if it is even majorly caused by humans since there has been greater flux in the past before humans were ever here.

You seem to understand scientific method ... that's helpful when considering scientific matters ...

My only argument would be to examine how thoroughly we humans alter every other aspect of the natural world ... Indiana was solid forest before humans, now it's entirely grasslands ... she's light green on Google Earth when she's supposed to be dark green ... that's not much of a difference and would easily cause as single degree temperature change ... that's a tiny bit of extra energy ...

Everyone in Indiana knows it's always warmer on the floor of a corn field than on the forest floor ... plus the forest is more humid, and that causes more precipitation downwind, that's proven ... maybe an extra inch of rain per year in Ohio? ... we're looking at Google Earth still and those shades of green aren't all that different ... maybe only a single degree? ...

I'm a Denialist of the Third Order ... a warmer world is more hospitable to life of all kinds, including the semi-evolved hairless rodents ... as a liberal I hate all humans, so I'm not a racist ... Cesium-135 protects the environment where it is abundant in the soil ... what's bad for humans is good for everything else, simply because it's bad for humans ...

You seem to understand scientific method ... that's helpful when considering scientific matters ...

My only argument would be to examine how thoroughly we humans alter every other aspect of the natural world ... Indiana was solid forest before humans, now it's entirely grasslands ... she's light green on Google Earth when she's supposed to be dark green ... that's not much of a difference and would easily cause as single degree temperature change ... that's a tiny bit of extra energy ...

Everyone in Indiana knows it's always warmer on the floor of a corn field than on the forest floor ... plus the forest is more humid, and that causes more precipitation downwind, that's proven ... maybe an extra inch of rain per year in Ohio? ... we're looking at Google Earth still and those shades of green aren't all that different ... maybe only a single degree? ...

I'm a Denialist of the Third Order ... a warmer world is more hospitable to life of all kinds, including the semi-evolved hairless rodents ... as a liberal I hate all humans, so I'm not a racist ... Cesium-135 protects the environment where it is abundant in the soil ... what's bad for humans is good for everything else, simply because it's bad for humans ...
I would rather the sky fallers merely state why the earth warmed up to allow the one mile ice sheets to melt in the Northern Hemsiphere where Chicago is today!

I would rather the sky fallers merely state why the earth warmed up to allow the one mile ice sheets to melt in the Northern Hemsiphere where Chicago is today!

I'm not buying into the wrong-spinning carbon dioxide intrusion from the Southern Hemisphere either ... are frontal systems of falling hockey sticks been cascading down yet? ... looking at the NHL standings right now, I'd say no, there are no hockey sticks in Chicago at this time ... as vacant as the Bay Area ...

Chicago has to deal with extra weeks of growing season ... more grain production means lower prices ...

Okay, you provided an interesting and engaging post/reply. Unfortunately I haven't time to respond in depth as much as I'd like.

I won't deny we humans have effect upon this world, but will debate the scope or size of such. But more at a later time as I'm late getting out on errands.

While I may be a partial denialist, on some aspects anyway, the wife and I are now busy renewing our garden areas of backyard and getting ready to plant seeds and seedlings. Our own biological, self expanding, self replicating carbon sequestration units.;) Covering our "carbon footprint and that of many others given the biomass of flora we support. Alas, no carbon credit applied to our property taxes for this green effort.:rolleyes:

While I do go so far as to say the flutter of a butterfly's wing will eventual produce a hurricane somewhere else on this planet, here' something to ponder.

Wind is the movement of air, the displacement of warmer with cooler, and visa-versa. Consider then that as we build more windmill electric generators, they each take a bit of the wind energy which is a key part of weather, and remove it nature's use into kinetic spinning of the blades to produce that electricity. In a cluster of scores of windmill electrical generators, how much energy have they removed from the current weather and thereby altered that local weather pattern ????

More later, I hope.

Okay, you provided an interesting and engaging post/reply. Unfortunately I haven't time to respond in depth as much as I'd like.

I won't deny we humans have effect upon this world, but will debate the scope or size of such. But more at a later time as I'm late getting out on errands.

While I may be a partial denialist, on some aspects anyway, the wife and I are now busy renewing our garden areas of backyard and getting ready to plant seeds and seedlings. Our own biological, self expanding, self replicating carbon sequestration units.;) Covering our "carbon footprint and that of many others given the biomass of flora we support. Alas, no carbon credit applied to our property taxes for this green effort.:rolleyes:

While I do go so far as to say the flutter of a butterfly's wing will eventual produce a hurricane somewhere else on this planet, here' something to ponder.

Wind is the movement of air, the displacement of warmer with cooler, and visa-versa. Consider then that as we build more windmill electric generators, they each take a bit of the wind energy which is a key part of weather, and remove it nature's use into kinetic spinning of the blades to produce that electricity. In a cluster of scores of windmill electrical generators, how much energy have they removed from the current weather and thereby altered that local weather pattern ????

More later, I hope.

Thank you for your honesty, seems strangely out-of-place here ... but nevermind ...

We might agree too much to be able to debate humans effect on the climate ... I can certainly argue the opposite side ... just have to ignore all the trivializing I've been up to in this thread so far ... [giggle] ...

My peas I planted last Fall are eight foot tall today ... unfortunately, I used an F2 hybrid and the plants will not bear fruit ... or peas ... [sigh] ... but the nitrogen is fixed so I'll drop some potatoes in next week ... so all's good ... yes, I garden, just not very good at it ... it's strictly a hobby in the sense it costs me money ...

The energy draw from the wind can be calculated ... I think the challenging part is measuring ... the air flow would be turbulent on the back side and this will draw more energy out of the wind ... ground level has truly massive amounts of boundary friction ... however, our winds will extend up for miles ... miles of air untouched by the blades ... the energy taken is trivial ... the wind is the same in Dallas no matter how many wind mills they put up in West Texas ... do the math and see ...

Weather patterns between 30º and 60º latitude is from the West to the East ... these Westerlies are much much stronger in the Southern Hemisphere ... less land to cross ... this isn't changing ... anywhere ... anytime ... at least not until we can create black holes in the laboratory ...

Why, global cooling would allow agriculture to move south. And look at the geometry. A degree of latitude near the equator covers far more area than a degree of latitude near the poles.
Sea rise would allow people to move to higher ground, so no panic there too.

Forum List

Back