Co2 Fraud hasn't fudged all data, surface air pressure for one....

The gas trapped in the ice age glaciers gets COMPRESSED.
By less than a factor of 10. And the bubbles are a tiny fraction.

Your math doesn't even come close to working. If all the ice in Antarctica melts, that's much less than 1/1000 of an increase in atmospheric gas.

And that would be why your kook theory is ignored.

There is at least 50 million cubic miles of atmospheric gas trapped in Antarctica using today's air pressure.

Mmmmmm. You always serve us the tastiest fudge. And in such massive quantities.

By less than a factor of 10. And the bubbles are a tiny fraction.

Your math doesn't even come close to working. If all the ice in Antarctica melts, that's much less than 1/1000 of an increase in atmospheric gas.

And that would be why your kook theory is ignored.

Mmmmmm. You always serve us the tastiest fudge. And in such massive quantities.

When you melt a foot of snow, how much water remains....

Commonly, the percentage of water to snow is called the "snow ratio". An old rule of thumb was that for every 10 inches of snow, there would be 1 inch of water (10:1). However, this is far from the norm, and recent studies indicate that a 12:1 ratio might be more representative (on average) for the Upper Midwest.

Try again. You have 800k ice core layers from Antarctica, only about halfway down. The compression ratio 500 feet down is at least 20.

When you melt a foot of snow, how much water remains....
What does that have to do with the volume of antarctic ice being insignificant compared to the volume of the atmosphere?

It really doesn't matter how much air is in the ice. There's just too little ice to matter.

What does that have to do with the volume of antarctic ice being insignificant compared to the volume of the atmosphere?

It really doesn't matter how much air is in the ice. There's just too little ice to matter.

How much ice is on Antarctica?

This is a BUST.

The warmers argue that all three activities that affect surface air pressure should be increasing surface air pressure, but that is not the case.

The surface air pressure proves

NO TEMPERATURE INCREASE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

and hence Earth is NOT WARMING.

This is a BUST.

The warmers argue that all three activities that affect surface air pressure should be increasing surface air pressure, but that is not the case.

The surface air pressure proves

NO TEMPERATURE INCREASE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

and hence Earth is NOT WARMING.

The warmers argue that all three activities that affect surface air pressure should be increasing surface air pressure,

Which warmers argue that? Where? Link?

The warmers argue that all three activities that affect surface air pressure should be increasing surface air pressure,

Which warmers argue that? Where? Link?

So the "warmers" are not arguing

Earth is warming
Earth is experiencing a net ongoing ice melt
We are taking hydrocarbons from underground and burning them

????????????????????????????

Earth warming = increase in surface air pressure
Ice melting = massive amounts of trapped gas being released = increase in surface air pressure

It takes an IQ over 5 to notice it....

So the "warmers" are not arguing

Earth is warming
Earth is experiencing a net ongoing ice melt
We are taking hydrocarbons from underground and burning them

????????????????????????????

Earth warming = increase in surface air pressure
Ice melting = massive amounts of trapped gas being released = increase in surface air pressure

Which warmers are arguing that if ice melts, atmospheric pressure at ground level has to increase? Or that no increase means no melting? Or no warming?

Or that Earth warming = increase in surface air pressure?

I'm excusing your low IQ at the moment pending proof of your claims.

Which warmers are arguing that if ice melts, atmospheric pressure at ground level has to increase?

The reason the SURFACE AIR PRESSURE data has not yet been FUDGED is that the pathetically STUPID life forms known as "climate scientists" did not figure out this back end way to prove their Co2 Fraud is 100% PURE FRAUD.

Surface air pressure does change, and was higher during Jurassic, which was also warmer and wetter.

Are you arguing that

1. a net ice melt
2. temperature increase

would NOT increase surface air pressure??

Are you changing your claim from warmers are arguing that it would?

If you argue that there is a net ice melt ongoing, is your side now claiming that would not increase surface air pressure?

Find one of your "experts" to claim that....

This is a pathetic attempt to wordsmith nothing....

If you argue that there is a net ice melt ongoing, is your side now claiming that would not increase surface air pressure?

Find one of your "experts" to claim that....

This is a pathetic attempt to wordsmith nothing....

If you argue that there is a net ice melt ongoing

I'm not arguing that.

is your side now claiming that would not increase surface air pressure?

Who is claiming that an ice melt must increase surface air pressure? Link?
Or is that just you?

Who is claiming that an ice melt must increase surface air pressure? Link?
Or is that just you?

LOL!!!

Perhaps it is just THE DOCTOR.

What is IN THE ICE????

AIR BUBBLES, compressed air, how we get Co2 readings from thousands of years ago from ice cores.

When you MELT THAT ICE WITH AIR BUBBLES IN IT, the AIR THEN JOINS THE ATMOSPHERE.

If you ADD MORE AIR TO THE ATMOSPHERE, WHAT DOES THAT DO TO SURFACE AIR PRESSURE, CHOSEN GENIUS???

LOL!!!

Perhaps it is just THE DOCTOR.

What is IN THE ICE????

AIR BUBBLES, compressed air, how we get Co2 readings from thousands of years ago from ice cores.

When you MELT THAT ICE WITH AIR BUBBLES IN IT, the AIR THEN JOINS THE ATMOSPHERE.

If you ADD MORE AIR TO THE ATMOSPHERE, WHAT DOES THAT DO TO SURFACE AIR PRESSURE, CHOSEN GENIUS???

It's just you claiming an ice melt must increase surface air pressure.
Have you submitted a paper? How much should air pressure increase?
Enough to measure?

Post your calculations.

It's just you claiming an ice melt must increase surface air pressure.

LOL!!!

Actually, yeah, since EMH is actually the only one online apparently interested in actual climate truth. Ditto for

Cause of Climate Change
Status of Earth Climate Change
History of Earth Climate Change

Have you submitted a paper?

LOL!!!

Spoken like a true FASCIST.

How much should air pressure increase?
Enough to measure?

LOL!!!

Surface Air Pressure is going DOWN, idiot. What would change it??

Yeah, for the 24th time here....

1. temperature = increase temperature would increase SAP
2. increasing molecular content of atmosphere by adding air formerly trapped in ice to atmosphere - would increase SAP
3. burning hydrocarbons taken out of the ground - increase mass of atmosphere = increase SAP

So WHY is SAP not going up???

Try to answer instead of hiding behind "papers" and alleged "parroting"

The Co2 FRAUD is run by very lame "climate scientists" who flat out aren't very good at science at all. They are good at lying, fudging data, and censoring truth.

But there is data, and it isn't friendly to the Co2 FRAUD, which is why the Co2 FRAUD fudges everything they think they need to fool morons ...
The only "CO2 fraud" I'm aware of is how the AGW people say that over the past 150 years a man-made CO2 greenhouse has heated the earth by 1.5C. This is impossible.

The reason I say it's impossible is the fact that the sun only provides about 4 X 10^13 kcal per year, and the mass of the earth is 6 x 10^24 kg. Even if you reduce the earth mass for specific heat, we're still looking at this heating of the earth requiring over a hundred billion years, not the 150 years they're tooting about.

For me that's a lot easier to follow than the humidity/pressure story.

The only "CO2 fraud" I'm aware of is how the AGW people say that over the past 150 years a man-made CO2 greenhouse has heated the earth by 1.5C. This is impossible.

The reason I say it's impossible is the fact that the sun only provides about 4 X 10^13 kcal per year, and the mass of the earth is 6 x 10^24 kg. Even if you reduce the earth mass for specific heat, we're still looking at this heating of the earth requiring over a hundred billion years, not the 150 years they're tooting about.

For me that's a lot easier to follow than the humidity/pressure story.

LOL!!!

Actually the surface air pressure issue is both real and extremely simple.

THREE VARIABLES

1. temperature
2. ice melt
3. burning of hydrocarbons

According to the Co2 FRAUD, SAP should be rising because all three variables are adding to it, but SAP is actually going down slightly, suggesting

1. NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
2. NO TEMPERATURE INCREASE

LOL!!!

Actually the surface air pressure issue is both real and extremely simple.

THREE VARIABLES

1. temperature
2. ice melt
3. burning of hydrocarbons

According to the Co2 FRAUD, SAP should be rising because all three variables are adding to it, but SAP is actually going down slightly, suggesting

1. NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
2. NO TEMPERATURE INCREASE
You say that there's no ice melt and no temperature increase. While I personally have come to the same conclusion the fact remains that these are controversial issues and there are many w/ other points of view.

In contrast, I've never met anyone who is willing to dispute that the sun provides 4 X 10^13 kcal per year, and the mass of the earth is 6 x 10^24 kg. For me the consequences of those facts are more clear.

You say that there's no ice melt and no temperature increase.

NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

NO unfudged "warming" other than Urban Heat Island Effect

In contrast, I've never met anyone who is willing to dispute that the sun provides 4 X 10^13 kcal per year, and the mass of the earth is 6 x 10^24 kg. For me the consequences of those facts are more clear.

For the purposes of Earth Climate Change, both mass of Earth and output of Sun are constants that do not matter. In a billion or two more years the Sun will matter, but not now, and not in the past 2 billion years.

,,mass of Earth and output of Sun are constants that do not matter...
Right, we agree. At the same time there are many folks who insist that a man-made greenhouse effect is warming the earth. We can say they're wrong all we want but they'll still disagree. My thinking is to look at the greenhouse, & point out that there's no evidence that it's possible.

OK, when I point it out nobody agrees but for me it's how their arguments become even more silly...

Forum List

Back