I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.
/----/
1719743746034.png

/——/ Well, it looks like the campaign donations started drying up as soon as the debate started.
“Another industry person, who Variety described as being "plugged in at the highest level of Hollywood fundraising," was quoted as saying, "There is a sense that the money dried up last night about 10 minutes into the debate."
Top Hollywood donors threaten to stop giving to Dems if Biden not replaced as candidate: report
Top Hollywood donors threaten to stop giving to Dems if Biden not replaced as candidate: report
Lol, becuase the aptly named Faux Noise says so?

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
At least you're admitting your cult leader is a hollow shell that hasn't been in charge for some time. It's a start.

LOL you seem rather bitter that Fox, once again, was broadcasting the truth about your CULT leader, and Rachel et al, once again, have been exposed as gaslighting propagandists.
Damn, first thing sunday morning with the "C" word.

I know it's early fellas, but you know the rules.

everybody1.jpg

Lol, becuase the aptly named Faux Noise says so?
/----/ So, you reject a Variety article as fake news because Fox cited it in their story? Isn't that attacking the messenger when you can't refute the message?

NAHHH, I'm not buying your Faux Noise wisecrack. You believe the story 100% but don't know how to handle it.

Top donors from the media and entertainment business are panicking about Biden’s performance after he stumbled through a 90-minute debate against former President Donald Trump that was watched by some 51 million people.

“With all the text chains I’m on, people are basically like, ‘If he doesn’t drop out, we’re not giving any more money to Democrats or the Democratic Party.’ It’s like super intense,” said one high-profile Hollywood donor.

Last edited:

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
The Biden Cabinet is probably the most incompetent collection of people EVER to hold those positions in our government, Lakhota! Name a Cabinet Secretary that isn't a disaster? "Go TEAM!"? Go away is more like it!

/----/ So, you reject a Variety article as fake news because Fox cited it in their story? Isn't that attacking the messenger when you can't refute the message?

NAHHH, I'm not buying your Faux Noise wisecrack. You believe the story 100% but don't know how to refute it.

Top donors from the media and entertainment business are panicking about Biden’s performance after he stumbled through a 90-minute debate against former President Donald Trump that was watched by some 51 million people.

“With all the text chains I’m on, people are basically like, ‘If he doesn’t drop out, we’re not giving any more money to Democrats or the Democratic Party.’ It’s like super intense,” said one high-profile Hollywood donor.

Creepy's world is falling apart.

The Biden Cabinet is probably the most incompetent collection of people EVER to hold those positions in our government, Lakhota! Name a Cabinet Secretary that isn't a disaster? "Go TEAM!"? Go away is more like it!
THey are all lying sacks of shit that have been gaslighting us that Biden not in stage 5 dementia

/----/ Here's your team leader. HAve a nice day, Lakhota

Forum List

Back