Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

Which can only mean there is a fight to the death internal struggle to appoint Bidens successor.

It's likely that Michelle really does NOT want to run, otherwise Obama's media would have shoved Joe aside by now. "Faked videos" of Biden wandering off??

Obama probably doesn't have anyone that he can control like Biden and the Body Doubles, so they're going to ride Biden until he collapses, probably after too
AI holograph.....

How Republicans used misleading videos to attack Biden in a 24-hour period​

Such deceptively edited videos, known as “cheap fakes,” have become staples of Republican attacks against the president.

President Biden, who at 81 is a couple of decades younger than many of the veterans he honored during Thursday’s D-Day commemoration in Normandy, nonetheless found his age and fitness in the spotlight as selectively edited clips of him circulated online to paint the picture of a physically and mentally challenged commander in chief.

The 80th anniversary of D-Day quickly became the latest example of the fast spread of politically damaging manipulated videos, highlighting how the politics of misinformation and conspiracy theories do not stop at the water’s edge — and seem certain to continue through November.

In edited videos, Republican officials and allies of former president Donald Trump repeatedly tried to turn Biden’s Normandy visit into a highlight reel of senior moments and missteps, aimed at showing the president as infirm, addled or out of his depth. Trump, who turns 78 on Friday, has also repeatedly attacked Biden over his age and fitness, and regularly shares videos of the president looking frail.

But an examination of video feeds from the events in Normandy, France, makes clear that the selected clips had been edited to present a particularly damaging — and often misleading — picture.

Such deceptively edited videos — known as “cheap fakes” because they misrepresent events simply by manipulating video or audio, or by leaving out context — have become staples of Republican attacks against Biden. They are easier to make and disseminate than content generated by artificial intelligence and can quickly go viral, allowing Biden’s opponents to take innocuous moments and turn them into attacks on his mental acuity or physical fitness.

Misleading GOP videos of Biden are going viral. The fact-checks have trouble keeping up.​

“The lie is sprinting the 100-meter dash and the fact-check is taking a stroll on the beach. So it’s never going to catch up," said one Democratic strategist.

More Americans may think President Joe Biden tried to sit on a nonexistent chair the other day than know the boring truth that there was, in fact, a chair.

The chair-that-was-there was just one of many quick video clips the conservative media ecosystem willed into vitality over the past two weeks, leaving fact-checkers and Biden’s team with little chance to catch up.

The Republican National Committee, major conservative media outlets and right-wing influencers have succeeded in blasting out videos that they claim show “proof” of Biden’s wandering off, freezing up or even filling his pants with a substance commonly represented by a brown swirl emoji.

Independent fact-checkers and the Biden campaign have pointed out that the videos, while they are un-doctored by artificial intelligence, tend to crumble under even basic scrutiny, such as when the moments are viewed in context or from wider camera angles.

“Fresh off being fact checked by at least 6 mainstream outlets for lying about President Biden with cheap fakes, Rupert Murdoch’s sad little super PAC, the New York Post, is back to disrespecting its readers and itself once again,” White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a statement in reference to a video of Biden at a fundraiser with former President Barack Obama over the weekend that landed on the cover of the Post, a conservative tabloid.

While "deepfakes" are misleading audio, video or images that are created or edited with artificial intelligence technology, a "cheap fake," according to researchers Britt Paris and Joan Donovan, is a "manipulation created with cheaper, more accessible software (or, none at all). Cheap fakes can be rendered through Photoshop, lookalikes, re-contextualizing footage, speeding, or slowing."

Still, even if they are deceptive, the videos nonetheless play into voters’ existing concerns about Biden’s age and are tailor-made for internet virality, meaning busy voters may be more likely to encounter the brief incendiary clips than the more rigorous fact-checks that chase them.

Video edited to make it appear Biden tried to sit down when there wasn’t a chair​

CLAIM: A video shows President Joe Biden trying to sit in a chair that wasn’t there during a ceremony in Normandy, France, commemorating the 80th anniversary of D-Day.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The video, in which Biden’s chair is for the most part clearly visible, is cut before the president sits down. Full footage of the ceremony shows the president looking over his shoulder for his chair and pausing before taking a seat.

THE FACTS: As World War II veterans and world leaders gathered to honor the famed Allied invasion of Nazi-occupied France, social media users shared the short clip to further an ongoing narrative that Biden is infirm.

In the video, Biden and French President Emmanuel Macron shake hands while standing between their wives, first ladies Jill Biden and Brigitte Macron. The president then briefly looks over his left shoulder, bends over and hovers in that position as U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is announced as the event’s next speaker.

“This is disturbing,” reads one X post. “Pres. Biden is literally trying to find the invisible chair to sit in. It’s just all so sad, and disgraceful to those in attendance who desire to honor the brave men who died to protect our nation from tyrannical governments.”

Conservative media uses misleading camera angle of Biden to falsely claim that he was wandering aimlessly​

A different angle, captured by NBC News, shows that President Joe Biden was walking to give a thumbs-up to parachuters who had just landed in a demonstration.

Conservative media outlets selectively used a camera angle that left out important context to spread a claim Thursday and Friday that President Joe Biden wandered off from a meeting of world leaders, but the full video at another angle captured by NBC News tells a different story.

Instead of wandering off, Biden was walking toward a group of parachutists who had just landed in an Italian clearing and gave them two thumbs-up.

You're a cheap fake. There was no "Russian Collusion", Ashley Biden's diary story of her father showering with her is real, and Hunter Biden's "Russian disinformation" laptop has convicted him of three felonies.

You're also a plagiarist too.

We already realize this. But most votes don't care. They'll bite for them anyway.
Terrible.
Trump is indeed sharper tonight, but STILL lying.
He lies with conviction.

Biden is GONE.
He needs to be replaced.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

8v92zm.jpg

2024 Presidential Policy Perspectives with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​

Streamed live on Jun 12, 2024
1719546975478.png

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

Gov. Gavin Noose'em?

It's time that we all realize that BOTH are terrible choices.

My OP was about Biden, not trump.
Biden is getting worse, I've seen it happen.
This is happening.

Why should our Nations Leader be Biden?

Why shouldn't the nation have a proper choice? Why shouldn't they have a choice between multiple candidates all offering different things based on different political parties?

Oh, because the Reps and Dems like their cozy lovefest of two parties.

Forum List

Back