Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

You and I have argued about the Democrats and over and over I kept chiding you for only supporting Democrats. I am hereby awarding you with points for attacking Biden. So I won't say you always favor Democrats. Good work.
You're a funny old fart.
You can keep your trophy.

You and I have argued about the Democrats and over and over I kept chiding you for only supporting Democrats. I am hereby awarding you with points for attacking Biden. So I won't say you always favor Democrats. Good work.
Whatever may be said about Biden, Trump is worse. That’s the bottom line. There are only two choices: grandad and a convicted felon and rapist. The choice is pretty clear, IMO.

#DIRTYDON

Whatever may be said about Biden, Trump is worse. That’s the bottom line. There are only two choices: grandad and a convicted felon and rapist. The choice is pretty clear, IMO.

#DIRTYDON
Some people have the capacity to remember recent history, and those people will not vote for those who involved America in the illegal and disastrous Iraq invasion. Biden was never a good candidate and is not now.
Obviously, Trump is equally unsatisfactory, though for other reasons.

Some people have the capacity to remember recent history, and those people will not vote for those who involved America in the illegal and disastrous Iraq invasion. Biden was never a good candidate and is not now.
Obviously, Trump is equally unsatisfactory, though for other reasons.
Trump IS NOT equally unsatisfactory. He is TOTALLY unsatisfactory.

#PHONYBOTHSIDESISM

Name one person better than Biden. Show me one who has the experience. We are looking at a man who was a Senator, VP, and President. When you look at job qualifications, Biden is the most qualified.

So what you're saying is:

The best man for the job is a white heterosexual Boomer male.

Wow, you suck at this Black power bullshit.

That's what happens when your political positions are built on the rickety structural canard of identity politics.

And, of course, it doesn't hurt that you're a completely disingenuous asshole.

And white.

It is fascinating (perhaps in a rather schadenfreude kind of way) that the two candidates are so poor that almost everyone is ready to vote for almost any alternative.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

There will be no "new" Democratic party Nominee.

Biden is the guy.

Keep watching edited videos by right wing groups. Biden has shown no such decline. Harris is more than capable .
/—-/ That is the new narrative. Any video of the feeble minded Biden will be dismissed as “edited videos” or “deepfake edits.” Karine Jean-Pierre says Joe Biden’s mishaps caught on camera aren’t real - they’re just deepfake videos.
1718790530932.png

Last edited:
I believe Kamala Harris is the key

The powers that be within the democrat party must see that she is totally unqualified for the Oval Office

But how can they replace her gracefully?

Except for Harris being next up they could have gotten rid of biden already

The choice is between the duopoly's hideous presentations and some other vote or non-participation. The choice is clear, but the difference between the dualistic creatures is not.

I believe Kamala Harris is the key

The powers that be within the democrat party must see that she is totally unqualified for the Oval Office

But how can they replace her gracefully?

Except for Harris being next up they could have gotten rid of biden already
The suspicion for some of us was that Biden was always just the back door for inserting Harris (though who would really want her for President makes us wonder about their sanity). Of course, the Republicans probably thought they could control their boy, making us doubt their sanity as well..

You’re wrong; the choice is clear, grandpa vs the convicted felon and rapist.

#DONTNORMALIZERAPE

Actually Trump is a political prisoner. The trial was a sham brought by a Soros prosecutor/judge and tried in a district that voted 99% for Biden.

That puts him in the same category as Dr. Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi and Nelson Mandela.

Forum List

Back