Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

I want Biden to stay in guaranteeing a Trump win and flipping down ticket seats now held by Democrats.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

You cannot skip over Harris. No question you will lose the election if it's even discussed.

If America won't insist on better than Trump or Biden from its political parties, then it deserves the results. Neither is fit to be President, and much less the current VP. The duopoly is so entrenched and the duality spell so strong that voters are not much better than zombies.

It isn't that they are uninformed, it is that they don't know what to do with information. With all everyone knows about these two duopoly idols, it should be impossible for them to show their faces in public.
Ya’ll kinda have to stop with your “but but but THE DUOPOLY!!” bullshit.
Did you see the unconventional circus performer that third party rolled out?
IMG_2275.jpeg

TNHarley
dblack
Harpy Eagle

You cannot skip over Harris. No question you will lose the election if it's even discussed.
Desperation will lead you to wild “savior” scenarios! Hitler thought Roosevelt’s death would save him. It’s all over for Trump, but the jail time.

#LOCKHIMUP

Desperation will lead you to wild “savior” scenarios! Hitler thought Roosevelt’s death would save him. It’s all over for Trump, but the jail time.

#LOCKHIMUP
Pssst: This thread is about your demented cult leader and who you could/should replace him with.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

LOL!

I’ll respond however I please. Saying you’re deluded is on topic, IMO.

#FREESPEECH
Feel free. But have you ever considered the price you pay, mentally and physically, for spewing anger and hate here 24/7 day after day after day. Just saying...

Feel free. But have you ever considered the price you pay, mentally and physically, for spewing anger and hate here 24/7 day after day after day. Just saying...
You mean, like Trump? I plan to stop on November 6th. For Trump and MAGA it appears to be a more lingering illness. I fear for their mental health.

#UPTHEMEDSMAGA

Keep watching edited videos by right wing groups. Biden has shown no such decline. Harris is more than capable .
You can't edit live footage dumbass. He was barking like a dog yesterday. Lol, next Thursday you really are going to be butt hurt big time!

Forum List

Back