Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

I will support the (D) candidate, but c'mon.

Harris, what has she done? Nothing.

Time for a younger, more exciting (D) team.
That team, IMO, is not Biden/Harris. Nope. Sorry.
If you get rid of Joe and don't run Harris there goes the black vote for you.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

Sorry about your father, my father was sharp as a tack when he died, however my mother had dementia and she acted a lot like Biden, confused, didn’t know where she was, what was going on and make odd disconnected comments.

I see this as an issue with both candidates but the two parties seem to be more than willing to screw over our great nation for power.

One thing the Democrats and more than likely, instead of replacing Biden look at a new VP, if they then take over during Biden’s last four years, that would give them credibility for the next two elections.

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

My guess is the DNC will force Biden to give up his delegates and will announce Jefferies as the new candidate. He has the correct melanin content and comes across like Obama-lite.

Biden should just retire gracefully. However these will hold on to power with a vice grip

Just drawing a parallel. You prefer Mussolini?

View attachment 964034

#MAGAISFASCIST

1718734390632.png

It's time that we all realize that BOTH are terrible choices.

My OP was about Biden, not trump.
Biden is getting worse, I've seen it happen.
This is happening.

Why should our Nations Leader be Biden?
You and I have argued about the Democrats and over and over I kept chiding you for only supporting Democrats. I am hereby awarding you with points for attacking Biden. So I won't say you always favor Democrats. Good work.
876fab6207f93c293ae77a70f188c402.gif

Forum List

Back