Rudi Giuliani Disbarred In New York.

Excellent. His downfall is by his choices and actions. He is no longer an officer of the court, as he has proven, he is unworthy.
That's funny, he's been completely vindicated in Georgia.

Looks like a bad case of leftard judgeship.

No convictions, just a bunch of activist judges with uncorroborated opinions.

Rudy should sue.

(Not that he probably wants to, but he should).

Why is this in an appellate court anyway?

If he did why hasn't the Biden administration hired him yet?
Because they knew he had become tainted by the company he kept and was no longer the honorable man he once could have been. Rudy threw away his reputation, I feel sorry for him, he got duped by a con artist

Because they knew he had become tainted by the company he kept and was no longer the honorable man he once could have been. Rudy threw away his reputation, I feel sorry for him, he got duped by a con artist
Why would anyone feel sorry for him? If he were an average every american nobody would care. Somehow we're supposed to care about the rich and powerful? They deserve no consideration for pity.

Well, in most first world countries, they end up saying you go to jail with the devil.

Here in good old starfucking USA, the devils get to skate.
D.C. is full of people who are corrupted. It is just who is picked to take the fall from the empowered. I am sure many that you like and would promote are not above board. A percentage in Congress has turned it into a show and go to all of the expensive parties and events. And most are Progs. The next time they show the Prog homage to Dem American Presidents, they need to put a laugh track on it.

Forum List

Back