Democrats Warn: Immunity Decision Will Let Presidents Go After Political Opponents

When confronted with the reality of Trump’s behavior, his supporters usually ignore or pretend it never happened.
You're lying again and using Rules for Radicals--please review the msm reports of the debate. They have been quick to point out the Trump lies, but never a mention of the Biden lies. Quit being a hypocrite. Your chosen candidate is a crook and a liar--it is a requirement, nee definition of a politician. Democrats have overplayed their hands for seven plus years and now the consequences are coming home to roost. I personally hope this spells the end of the fascist democrat party.

You're lying again and using Rules for Radicals--please review the msm reports of the debate. They have been quick to point out the Trump lies, but never a mention of the Biden lies. Quit being a hypocrite. Your chosen candidate is a crook and a liar--it is a requirement, nee definition of a politician. Democrats have overplayed their hands for seven plus years and now the consequences are coming home to roost. I personally hope this spells the end of the fascist democrat party.
A long winded statement that says nothing about the topic your fabricated allegations that Biden politicized the DoJ. You lied when I said I defend it, but you cheer the court case saying it’s absolutely okay for a president to do so.

Yes. Seem you don't, because it does not negate the fact your cult leader agreed with the wise latina that he's "a king above the law."
I agree with it as well.

These justices tried to present this result but the conservative majority did this to us.

This is the part you are confused about.

The President, acting in any official capacity, now has absolute immunity to prosecution.

Not, "Unless impeached afterward". As far as I can tell. Absolutely and forever.

This is indeed the space carved out today. To say so in any way cannot be an exaggeration. Absolute is absolute. No example is too crazy. Yes, a president can now order his staff to commit illegal acts with total impunity, at all times, when done in an official capacity. The president can it's their duty, and part of their job, and voila. Immunity.

Immunity for him, but NOT for them. Of course. The Trump Way.

I agree with it as well.

These justices tried to present this result but the conservative majority did this to us.

This is the part you are confused about.
Here you go - a chance to show you understand that words have meaning. Cite the words from the majority that supports Biden's claim that he is "a king above the law."

Here you go - a chance to show you understand that words have meaning. Cite the words from the majority that supports Biden's claim that he is "a king above the law."
Sotomayor already do so far better than I could ever manage with her dissent.

Forum List

Back