Megyn Kelly: Democrats Will Rue This Day

And now there's talk of Obama, the whole Biden family, and various other folks he wants revenge on.

He doesnt want any of it. The American people demand real Crimes to be prosecuted.

Real Americans demand BS manufactured crimes to be vacated on appeal. Quickly….not years out.

IMG_6895.jpeg

Not that Trump doesn't have the motivation, but I see a huge hole in Megyn Kelly's point. That being Trump won't appoint people smart enough to get the job done. He's made quite a reputation of firing people. That's a symptom of not surrounding himself with the best and brightest in the first place.

Not that Trump doesn't have the motivation, but I see a huge hole in Megyn Kelly's point. That being Trump won't appoint people smart enough to get the job done. He's made quite a reputation of firing people. That's a symptom of not surrounding himself with the best and brightest in the first place.

I’m certain all the current board experts would select 100% better? All the while limited to the pool willing to “work” in the sewer of DC. Allthe while juggling the job, MSM attacks and deep state hostilities.

Willing to be allowed by the Senate/House politburo that approves and sends to the President for consideration or blocks anyone not approved by them.

So which laws do you think were just made up for this trial?
You do realize that they failed to prove that he used campaign funds for hush money and that hush money is not a crime, nor are NDAs.

Suddenly, an error in bookkeeping, bookkeeping that Trump did not do himself, has become a crime, leading to some vague number of other crimes which were not named?

BTW, the trail brought into the case Federal election laws, which this court or jury had no jurisdiction, and was done with the sole intention of election interference.

You do realize that they failed to prove that he used campaign funds for hush money and that hush money is not a crime, nor are NDAs.

Suddenly, an error in bookkeeping, bookkeeping that Trump did not do himself, has become a crime, leading to some vague number of other crimes which were not named?

BTW, the trail brought into the case Federal election laws, which this court or jury had no jurisdiction, and was done with the sole intention of election interference.
That is what trump says, but then, he thinks the US is a third world shithole. He lies about everything.

That is what trump says, but then, he thinks the US is a third world shithole. He lies about everything.
We have a third world justice system. You do not need much more than that to become a shithole. Do you?

Sorry. You can’t run from your history. MAGA supported imprisoning political opponents, but only when it’s their political opponents.

1) I’m not maga

2) and you all support imprisoning your political opponents, the difference is, the repubs were all talk , at the end of the day, they didn’t DO anything, a mistake, looking back.

You all are actually following through with it. So, there’s miles difference here.

1) I’m not maga

2) and you all support imprisoning your political opponents, the difference is, the repubs were all talk , at the end of the day, they didn’t DO anything, a mistake, looking back.

You all are actually following through with it. So, there’s miles difference here.
I didn’t make Trump commit crimes and i didn’t make him a political opponent.

Certainly you wouldn’t suggest that people can commit any crime they want so long as they’re “political opponents“?

Forum List

Back