Who Replaces Biden before the Election?

Replace Biden? Really, have no idea.

Biden is a dream puppet for the commies. He says anything they want. Only problem is he is having trouble 'saying it' well enuf.

looks you lost.jpg

The suspicion for some of us was that Biden was always just the back door for inserting Harris (though who would really want her for President makes us wonder about their sanity). Of course, the Republicans probably thought they could control their boy, making us doubt their sanity as well..
I cant imagine what dems were thinking when they picked Harris

Personally I viewed her as biden’s insurance policy

Meaning she was so bad that biden could not be removed prematurely

OK,

I'm on board with replacing Biden.
I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

Too much lately for me to support Biden.
I NOW support replacing BIDEN immediately.
No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

So.......Who is the NEW (D) Nominee?

In all fairness to Biden, what has he done for decisions and policies that another demmy would not have done? He's doing what you want him to do. However, if Biden looks like a teetering senile old man during the upcoming debate, there will be intense pressure for him to step down and be replaced. If that is the case, I don't know what happens after that. If they stiff Kamala Harris, that gives Trump even more black votes.

The recent trend of demanding compliance and conformity and excluding dissenters has excluded many candidates with swing voter appeal from the formerly big tent party. Restoring its big tent status would recover some electable candidates.

OK,

I LOVED my Father, but it hit hard in just Weeks, and I saw the Huge Decline, 15 years ago. RIP Dad.

No Debates are needed.

He isn't right, and this is NOT the Leader we need. We as in "Citizens of the USA"

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

Regime propagandists may be pushing Anthony Fauci to replace Biden...

I believe Kamala Harris is the key

The powers that be within the democrat party must see that she is totally unqualified for the Oval Office

But how can they replace her gracefully?

Except for Harris being next up they could have gotten rid of biden already

Your concerns are misplaced, they will dump Harris and she will be a non-entity immediately.

The Media will blame her for the failure at the Southern border and all the Progressive will Love Big Brother

OK,

No Debates are needed.

Policy aside........
Biden is Gone.
Harris is Worthless.

Fellow by the name of Russet I hear!

You can't blame them for trying.
It has become weekend at Bernie's for them now.

Which can only mean there is a fight to the death internal struggle to appoint Bidens successor.

It's likely that Michelle really does NOT want to run, otherwise Obama's media would have shoved Joe aside by now. "Faked videos" of Biden wandering off??

Obama probably doesn't have anyone that he can control like Biden and the Body Doubles, so they're going to ride Biden until he collapses, probably after too

Which can only mean there is a fight to the death internal struggle to appoint Bidens successor.

It's likely that Michelle really does NOT want to run, otherwise Obama's media would have shoved Joe aside by now. "Faked videos" of Biden wandering off??

Obama probably doesn't have anyone that he can control like Biden and the Body Doubles, so they're going to ride Biden until he collapses, probably after too
Remember..... originally Joe said NO!.... They harassed him for a year and a half to get him to run in the first place.

Forum List

Back