Zone1 It is okay for anyone to question an election

It's anti-democratic to refuse to accept the results of an election merely because you don't like the outcome. And most of see Trump's baseless claims as just: Sore loserism and nothing more.
There are reasons to question the 2020 election, you're just so devoted to your party that you can't even fathom it.

The answer is a profound YES if you are questioning an election since you are being very patriotic in doing so.

If you are a republican, though, the answer is a resounding NO! Who could step so low as to be such a traitorous rat, anyway?

It's anti-democratic to refuse to accept the results of an election merely because you don't like the outcome. And most of see Trump's baseless claims as just: Sore loserism and nothing more.
Tell that to Hillary who still says Trump was an illegitimate POTUS.

This is a clean topic. It is your topic, and it can be answered, 'yes, but have evidence this time.'
I'm talking about the right to question US elections in general. It should be allowed. Your leaders say it shouldn't (but only from January 2020 until now)

Do you agree?

And if you do, what do you have to say for Hillary in 2016, Stacey Abrams in Georgia, and Bush in 2000?

Take a stand.

The truth hurts, am I right?
What "truth"? You made a prediction based on your own allegiance to your party. That's not truth.. that's boring content that nobody cares about.

I'm happy to discuss the topic, but if you're just here to whine and make baseless claims.. leave. No need to act like a child here.

I'm talking about the right to question US elections in general. It should be allowed. Your leaders say it shouldn't (but only from January 2020 until now)

Do you agree?

And if you do, what do you have to say for Hillary in 2016, Stacey Abrams in Georgia, and Bush in 2000?

Take a stand.
Yes, sir, it should be allowed. Have evidence this time, hmmm?

ps: You are equating Bush, Hillary, and Abrams with the MAGA mass hysteria of nothing in 2020? Don't.

What "truth"? You made a prediction based on your own allegiance to your party. That's not truth.. that's boring content that nobody cares about.

I'm happy to discuss the topic, but if you're just here to whine and make baseless claims.. leave. No need to act like a child here.
Look in the mirror. You have provided zero proof against what I posted. If you want a biased and unfounded circle jerk you should have stated that in your OP.

I keep hearing this authoritarian narrative from Democrats (only after they took power) that it is anti-democracy to question any US election.

Now, ignoring the fact they called Trump an illegitimate president and discredited his presidency for 3+ years calling it stolen by the Russians.... that's a very stupid thing to say.

Republicans AND Democrats should challenge elections if they are shady or fraudulent. If either side abuses their power to sway an election, they should be called out on it and held responsible. If today's Democrats had their way, there would be no such thing as any abuse of power in elections.

So, yes. Challenge elections if they are objectively sketchy... that goes for everyone.
If you can't demand transparency and strict rules for a federal election when CAN you demand this? You are opening up the door to a Police State, authoritarian system in which the government is above the citizens. The exact opposite incarnation of a a Republic,.

Do you agree?

Take a stand.
No shit! the Left still snivel and whine about the 2000 election where Al Snore lost. Hell, they probably even whined in 84 when Reagan committed the Election Day Massacre of Walter Effing Mondull.

Look in the mirror. You have provided zero proof against what I posted. If you want a biased and unfounded circle jerk you should have stated that in your OP.
My OP was to both Republicans and Democrats. Reread if you need to. Your post had no substance that I can respond to. If you want chesty flaming, go to the trash forum. Stop taking up space with angry, temper tantrums.

Forum List

Back