Why did the city of Minneapolis pay $27 million to George Floyd’s family? Will a Republican or Democrat ever demand Chauvin is freed?

What makes you more of an American than me?

You ignored again and again about Arab invaders stealing the land.
Well, first, I'm a veteran.

Second, your use of grammar indicates English isn't your first language.

Well, first, I'm a veteran.

Second, your use of grammar indicates English isn't your first language.
I do have a command of a few languages but I'm not less of an American.

BTW What is "refuse"?
IMG-20240701-WA0006.jpg

Too Bad English isn't one of them.
It's not that at all.

It's your blindness that leads you to think that another American knows Middle East better than you, Mr Racist.

Ignorant about racist Arabization upon minorities in ME.

(Even ignorant about the Almohad and vast forced conversion by Islam throughout).

All you have is your amitted bigotry (against all Jews) plus that pseudo / debunked Khazar theory thing you use (hide under) so failingly.

Zilch more.

Last edited:
LIAR

You never served motherfucker AND THAT IS PROVEN FACT
Thanks. Nor is he a Christian. He sounds more like Farrakhan anyway.

This bigot will exclusively never criticize Islam per se (so far, what I've noticed).

Yet, will whitewash racist Arab genocide in Sudan...
Just as he denies racist Arabization across the Middle East.

Last edited:
It's not that at all.

It's your blindness that leads you to think that another American knows Middle East better than you, Mr Racist.

Ignorant about racist Arabization upon minorities in ME.

(Even ignorant about the Almohad and vast forced conversion by Islam throughout).

All you have is your amitted bigotry (against all Jews) plus that pseudo / debunked Khazar theory thing you use (hide under) so failingly.

Zilch more.

Naw, I'm just tired of you Zionists dragging us Americans into fights you started.

LIAR

You never served motherfucker AND THAT IS PROVEN FACT
Actually, you've seen pictures of me in uniform, you just want to pretend you didn't.

Thanks. Nor is he a Christian. He sounds more like Farrakhan anyway.
Nope, I'm an atheist.
This bigot will exclusively never criticize Islam per se (so far, what I've noticed).
Because Muslims have never done anything bad to me, and most of our problems with them are due to our own idiotic policies of supporting Israel and being addicted to petroleum.

Yet, will whitewash racist Arab genocide in Sudan...
Just as he denies racist Arabization across the Middle East.

These aren't my problems. The world is full of places where people are awful to each other, but most of them don't involve America.

Because of the stranglehold the Zionist Lobby has on our politics, we keep getting dragged into one war after another over there, pretty much through my entire lifetime, and I'm in my 60s now.

JoeB131 said:
Actually, ..
Sounds more like a Muslim using Taqyyia.

In other news:
Louisiana Imam At Friday Sermon: 'Oh Allah, Annihilate The Jews And The Christians.
[Mohamad El-Saleh]

Last edited:
Sounds more like a Muslim using Taqyyia.

In other news:
Louisiana Imam At Friday Sermon: 'Oh Allah, Annihilate The Jews And The Christians.
Boo-hoo. Don't care.

They stay on their side of the planet, I'll stay on mine... Fights you started aren't my problem, Zionist.

Boo-hoo. Don't care.

They stay on their side of the planet, I'll stay on mine...

Like these imams here in our US.

[Mohamad El-Saleh]

Liar
No. You don't stay uninvolved. You're passionate against Israel on all threads.

Or against Jews.
IMG-20240701-WA0003.jpg

Fights you started aren't my problem, Zionist.
Your Allah is also a Zionist

Congrats. You're a Zionist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back