Why did the city of Minneapolis pay $27 million to George Floyd’s family? Will a Republican or Democrat ever demand Chauvin is freed?

Last edited:
They paid $27 million because if a civil jury ever sat and had to watch that 9 minute video of Chauvin strangling the life out of Floyd, they'd have probably given his family 100 million.

Chauvin will never be freed because he's a disgrace to his uniform.
No, YOU are a disgrace to the uniform and I seriously dispute your patriotism. Chauvin was doing his fucking job!

JoeB131 said:
You say that like it's a bad thing.
IMG-20240701-WA0003.jpg

Last edited:
No, YOU are a disgrace to the uniform and I seriously dispute your patriotism. Chauvin was doing his fucking job!
It was not his job to choke the life out of the man for nine minutes.

And the fucking Nazi is revealed. Blacks are NOT entitled to break laws, asshole.
No one is entitled to break laws.

but you shouldn't be surprised when they do.

The next REAL Governor will grant full pardon and Chauvin will be able to go back to law enforcement, or more likely, private security (armed)
You do have a rich fantasy life.

The next governor will be a Democrat. The one following him will be a Democrat.

None of them will Pardon Chauvin. He's too toxic.

If he's really lucky, he'll get time off for good behavior before one of the homies shanks his ass.

You do have a rich fantasy life.

The next governor will be a Democrat. The one following him will be a Democrat.

None of them will Pardon Chauvin. He's too toxic.

If he's really lucky, he'll get time off for good behavior before one of the homies shanks his ass.
So you do advocate for permanent far Left rule. No wonder Minnesota is in the shitter.

JoeB131 said:
I'd be happy if both parties said, "Your silly little argument over who a sky fairy left a strip of desert to is none of our business."
And you [ARAB SUPREMACY / RACIST ARABISM] think that non Arabs don't belong in the Middle East because?

Forum List

Back