Major newspapers call for Biden to drop out after debate

Biden should stay and continue. There is no viable candidate in the wings, certainly not Kamala. Like it or not, he is not as dangerous to the country, as an unrestrained Trump. No matter what trump has done, or says he should and probably will do, at this point, Joe is the only major candidate with a chance. If he has anything left, the campaign needs to get him out in front of the country and show it, letting the people decide which they fear most.
Did you see the debate? How can you post that after seeing how senile and how stupid Joe Biden is?

Biden should be removed NOW by the 25th. There is NFW he should be considered for another 4-years.

Did you see the debate? How can you post that after seeing how senile and how stupid Joe Biden is?

Biden should be removed NOW by the 25th. There is NFW he should be considered for another 4-years.

Such is the tragedy of the Biden cult.

They saw what we all saw at the debate, and said "yes, I want more of that".

Biden should stay and continue. There is no viable candidate in the wings, certainly not Kamala. Like it or not, he is not as dangerous to the country, as an unrestrained Trump. No matter what trump has done, or says he should and probably will do, at this point, Joe is the only major candidate with a chance. If he has anything left, the campaign needs to get him out in front of the country and show it, letting the people decide which they fear most.

You saw with your own eyes that there is no "there" in him.

He does not stand for the Constitution, rule of law (naturally, since he rarely wins in court, due to his wish to be above the law, and if winning, he will basically be above it), is against FBI or any other government agency with investigative powers, and I suspect he will use the Armed Forces inside the US, simply firing Generals, until he finds some that will support.
1. Trump would be no less unconstitutional than Biden is.
2. The FBI that broke FISA laws, hid Hunter's laptop, and coordinated with hi-tech oligarchs to promote democrat propaganda?
3. There is no way that Trump could use the US military inside the US. No general, nor the chain of command, would follow an illegal order.

Did you actually see the debate? I can't believe you still support Biden for another 4-years?!

Democrats are looking at Gavin Newsom and Gretchen Witmer. Both have been the subjects of recall in their home states.

Incredible. How do you fantasize that Trump is or ever will be "unrestrained?" I remember in 2016 all my liberal friends warning me a Trump president would take us to war and instead, the EXACT OPPOSITE happened. Instead, for the past four years, we have seen an unrestrained Joe Biden, the worst president we have ever had and the most dangerous man in the world right now, who has made a total wreck out of every single thing he has touched while attacking and thumbing his nose at his own co-equal Supreme Court while trying to put his political opponents all in prison..
Rules change by the Supremes. He can claim Official Duties link and do as he pleases now. Only recourse is to impeach and Republican do not care what he could possibly do or has done, as long as Republican elected politicians and stay on the gravy train, with political power of office, without having to go back to depending on the free economy, as commoners.

He does not stand for the Constitution, rule of law (naturally, since he rarely wins in court, due to his wish to be above the law, and if winning, he will basically be above it), is against FBI or any other government agency with investigative powers, and I suspect he will use the Armed Forces inside the US, simply firing Generals, until he finds some that will support.

In a manner consistent with the way that Obama purged the military or a different manner?

Rules change by the Supremes. He can claim Official Duties link and do as he pleases now. Only recourse is to impeach and Republican do not care what he could possibly do or has done, as long as Republican elected politicians and stay on the gravy train, with political power of office, without having to go back to depending on the free economy, as commoners.
The decision of "Official Duty" or "personal activity" is decided by the courts, not by Trump.
Sucks to have the democrats' "Lawfare" stuffed by the Supremes, huh?

1. Trump would be no less unconstitutional than Biden is.
2. The FBI that broke FISA laws, hid Hunter's laptop, and coordinated with hi-tech oligarchs to promote democrat propaganda?
3. There is no way that Trump could use the US military inside the US. No general, nor the chain of command, would follow an illegal order.

Did you actually see the debate? I can't believe you still support Biden for another 4-years?!
At this point, I do. Most of the day to day is dispersed to staff, department heads and The Fed. We would see very little difference in the next 4 years, and we would still have a say, on election day.

Democrats are looking at Gavin Newsom and Gretchen Witmer. Both have been the subjects of recall in their home states.
Newsom unacceptable to many non-pure Left Wing, and Independents. Whitmer does not have a national following. Would you vote for either of those two, or think they stood a chance, this close to Election Day?

Newsom unacceptable to many non-pure Left Wing, and Independents. Whitmer does not have a national following. Would you vote for either of those two, or think they stood a chance, this close to Election Day?
Nevertheless, these are the names most often brought up.
The general public is in revolt against Democrats and Democrat policies. It isn't just Biden or Newsom. It's all of it.

At this point, I do. Most of the day to day is dispersed to staff, department heads and The Fed. We would see very little difference in the next 4 years, and we would still have a say, on election day.
I'm sorry, but electing a PRESIDENT with all the powers and authority of that office requires more than a senile "figurehead".
You apparently will vote party over country. You should admit that Biden is not capable of discharging the duties of that office.

They've gaslighted America for months now, continually telling us that Biden is as sharp as ever. It looks like at least some of the MSM is realizing that their own credibility is now at stake if they continue to tow the line for their party.

His replacement will inherit all of his policies, they can't move away from them.

He should be replaced. His replacement won't carry a different outcome though.

In a manner consistent with the way that Obama purged the military or a different manner?
Obama did not purge the military. The military is just fine. Trump would gut the upper echelons until he found those that would support his judgements, without that pesky oath to The Constitution, and say it was within his duties. Unless he gets the constitution changed, this is his last chance at 4 more years. He can do anything he likes, and only face another impeachment, no matter the damage done, due (unlike Nixon) the modern Republican politicians, only interest being political power and the public tit.

Hell yeah. They’re corrupt democrat communists. Perfect replacements.
You would vote for one of them? I doubt it. As a Trumper, you just want him off the ticket, so Trump has more assured win.

Rules change by the Supremes. He can claim Official Duties link and do as he pleases now.
HOGWASH. 🐷 Boy are you a disappointment. You obviously did not read nor understand the SC decision. The president is only unrestrained (as he has ALWAYS been) in constitutional duties! If a president (Trump, Joe or anyone) ever tried any of the horse shit you fantasize, not only would his military refuse to comply, but he would be slapped down hard, stopped, and probably impeached. In fact, as the SC said, unless it is a duty defined by the constitution as a necessary core power of the Exec Branch, his powers are RESTRAINED AND LIMITED, and legally accountable for.

Only recourse is to impeach and Republican do not care what he could possibly do or has done
You must mean as the democrats have known for years that Joe was too far gone to be in office unable to do his job and have been hiding and protecting him, while shadowy figures in the background really ran the government FOR him? Maybe Jill or Barry?

But thanks for spewing your total TDS on us.

Forum List

Back