Euro 2024

Ukraine won, why can´t they be proud? We can also ban joy when the local soccer team wins, then.
Beating the French colonial team that has access to the entire world´s pool of professionals with a team that consists of Ukrainians only is indeed a good performance. Stop the whine.
French? It was Slovakia. And yes, I think that a soccer team hardly managing to beat an outsider is a flaw reason for such pathetic claims.

French? It was Slovakia. And yes, I think that a soccer team hardly managing to beat an outsider is a flaw reason for such pathetic claims.
Well, I confused something. Saw it on the regular news. It doesn´t matter. People can be proud of what they like.

Big bad Bulgaria got put down 1-0 vs Slovakia? Slovenia?
Bulgaria scored very late but the goal removed for a hand-ball when corralling the long pass. Msny black imports on Bulgaris? One very fast forward guy?

Oooppps, Should say Belgium. They are up now 2-0 88’ over Romania. Romania got in the box many opportunities but did not get off many decent shots.

You sound like you almost know something about it! haha..
Well I did like the Bellingham goal against serbia.. he's been playing for real madrid, scored 17 goals apparently, so that's at the very highest level, so he'll be full of confidence and enjoying himself on the pitch.. I feel a bit jealous of him. Except for his accent.

The england team's always like a work in progress.. can Gareth get them to play again like the 2018 world cup, the 2021 euros, where they did really well.. quatar was disappointing compared to those, so has the Gareth magic dried up?? as he gets older? Well, we'll see.. first game a win, so not too bad. But 2nd half showed up weaknesses... the weaknesses are what the good opposition notice..
I think england play best when it's as a team, rather than a group of talented individuals.

Watching it makes me think of the women's world cup last year! I loved it!! it was sooo much fun!... 3-4 weeks of watching the girls running around the pitch trying get to the next game.. it was great... with my sweetheart alex greenwood.
Yes, there's a difference I feel with the mens game, it's more serious, it hurts when they lose... the girls one I didn't mind very much. Just a bit of fun really.
SO COME ON ENGLAND! (no more losing..)

(for those us posters who may be a bit baffled/completely non-plussed by these strange things going on in europe, althou def not the strangest things going on in europe these days.. if you're american and don't like football just ignore it!)
I Sports bet professionally which is why I know so much about the state of Euro Soccer .
England have played poorly so far but I rate Palmer to be potential Messi class and I expect England to be desperately difficult to beat -- and if they start to play offensively and Palmer , Saka , Kane , Foden ( when he returns ) and Bellingham "click" they will score goals .
France seem out of form but I more than ever rate Spain highly with Portugal excellent value for money .

Austria will play against Turkey on Tuesday July 2nd next week. My mother has already said that she will drive me to the Public Viewing, if I manage to stay up. This will definitely be cool, hopefully I won't be mistaken for a fan of the Turks. Hehehe

I do have a fan t-shirt though, so i wont be mistaken

Btw I think Austria could win, Turks are not much stronger then Austria, it will be a cool game

I Sports bet professionally which is why I know so much about the state of Euro Soccer .
England have played poorly so far but I rate Palmer to be potential Messi class and I expect England to be desperately difficult to beat -- and if they start to play offensively and Palmer , Saka , Kane , Foden ( when he returns ) and Bellingham "click" they will score goals .
France seem out of form but I more than ever rate Spain highly with Portugal excellent value for money .
Wow, you're saying you would actually put money on england winning??
I've been watching the games through my fingers, hoping we get through!

I agree with you that france are not as good as in quatar, I've crossed them off my top 3 most dangerous teams.
Seems that germany are actually top of that list.:oops:
(I don't think palmer's messi class..)

Austria will play against Turkey on Tuesday July 2nd next week. My mother has already said that she will drive me to the Public Viewing, if I manage to stay up. This will definitely be cool, hopefully I won't be mistaken for a fan of the Turks. Hehehe

I do have a fan t-shirt though, so i wont be mistaken

Btw I think Austria could win, Turks are not much stronger then Austria, it will be a cool game

The city here is wrapped in Turkey flags. I saw a single, god-forsaken Germany flag today.

I saw some Euro games then I started binge watching Netflix or watching Copa America. Argentina plays very good keep away. Messi is still outstanding and a threat (good to watch for excitement).

Spain looked very good and the Black forwards on Belgium look like they can get the job done.

group C top 3 tied for points. Won't pretend to know everything about the pro soccer sport but I did like playing the game in high school. I enjoy a competitive game no matter the sport. Congrats to Panama.

Forum List

Back