Biden is 'appalled' by antisemitic protests. So why aren't prosecutors pursuing charges?

Good little SJW lemming you are.

Ok. I explained the need for evidence. You ignored it. I explained the difference between the Left and Right committing crimes. You ignored that and just declare lemming.

Frankly. You are so full of shit you could fertilize a thousand acre farm.

Morons pronounce there is plenty of evidence. You don’t post any. But you declare it. You believe what you want not because of facts but in spite of them. Let me guess. The Earth is really flat and we faked the moon landing.

Ok. I explained the need for evidence. You ignored it. I explained the difference between the Left and Right committing crimes. You ignored that and just declare lemming.

Frankly. You are so full of shit you could fertilize a thousand acre farm.

Morons pronounce there is plenty of evidence. You don’t post any. But you declare it. You believe what you want not because of facts but in spite of them. Let me guess. The Earth is really flat and we faked the moon landing.

Something called "circumstantial evidence" exists, I think it's used quite often at trials.

You masked your cheering of left crimes with legal babble and bullshit. Kindly shove some of it up your ass.

No, and No.

But you probably believe women can have penises, and coddling criminals lowers crimes. Both have far more impact on people than the other two things.

Something called "circumstantial evidence" exists, I think it's used quite often at trials.

You masked your cheering of left crimes with legal babble and bullshit. Kindly shove some of it up your ass.

No, and No.

But you probably believe women can have penises, and coddling criminals lowers crimes. Both have far more impact on people than the other two things.

Circumstantial evidence is used when there is one suspect to point at. When you have two hundred possible suspects you can’t use it. You must have direct evidence. You can’t blame two hundred for breaking a window. One or perhaps two did it.

It would be as if you were driving down a road. Someone was struck by a car, and they tried to prosecute you for it. You were one of two hundred cars there, one of you did it, so we are going to bust everyone. You all were probably speeding anyway.

Circumstantial evidence is used when there is one suspect to point at. When you have two hundred possible suspects you can’t use it. You must have direct evidence. You can’t blame two hundred for breaking a window. One or perhaps two did it.

It would be as if you were driving down a road. Someone was struck by a car, and they tried to prosecute you for it. You were one of two hundred cars there, one of you did it, so we are going to bust everyone. You all were probably speeding anyway.
true----which is why people who take part in "demonstrations" should be required, by law, to NOT cover their faces. Crimes undercover of "MOB" include, not only vandalism---but even
murder. For this reason---GOD INVENTED THE CAMERA

true----which is why people who take part in "demonstrations" should be required, by law, to NOT cover their faces. Crimes undercover of "MOB" include, not only vandalism---but even
murder. For this reason---GOD INVENTED THE CAMERA

Maybe. But at this time it is legal. And that change to future protesting morons would not affect the current situation.

it's called a conspiracy, and has been proven before. They just have to have the desire to go through with it. Plenty of laws on the books to prosecute them if there was the will.

it's called a conspiracy, and has been proven before. They just have to have the desire to go through with it. Plenty of laws on the books to prosecute them if there was the will.

Conspiracy to commit vandalism. Really? Have any of you ever thought about this stuff before you start typing this insanity?

Conspiracy to commit vandalism. Really? Have any of you ever thought about this stuff before you start typing this insanity?

What they did to that building goes far beyond vandalism as you are pretending it is. It's property damage, pure and simple.

Have you ever met a SJW cock you didn't swallow?

What they did to that building goes far beyond vandalism as you are pretending it is. It's property damage, pure and simple.

Have you ever met a SJW cock you didn't swallow?

You really are ignorant. First you ignore the need for evidence. Then you pull conspiracy out of your ass. Conspiracy requires forethought. It requires previous planning. So how many people would have to spend how many hundreds of hours going through what? Two hundred or so people’s messages and Internet history? Trying to find the four or five people who were possibly conspiring. Best case scenario.

Figure sixty hours a week for the work per person. How many Rapists, Murderers, and Drug Dealers should they let go to get you your revenge on the left?

It’s why I asked if you think about this stuff before pounding your keyboard with nonsense.

Apparently, Alvin Bragg is worn out.

Bragg is the Manhattan district attorney who has devoted much of his tenure to prosecuting Donald Trump and making a name for himself with the politically motivated case involving falsified business records that ended last month in felony convictions.

If the defendant isn’t a former Republican president named Trump, then Bragg loses interest in pursuing “justice.”

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.

At least, that’s sure how it looks.

When it comes to most of the 46 cases against pro-Palestinian looters who sieged Hamilton Hall at Columbia University on April 30, Bragg recently decided to drop charges.

Purportedly, prosecutors don’t think they have enough evidence to win at trial, because the perpetrators wore masks and covered security cameras.

In their 17-hour occupation of the hall, the students and other malcontents wreaked havoc, smashing desks, chairs and windows – not to mention the disruption and mayhem they caused on campus.

These vandals should not go scot-free.

DEI unravels: DEI is unraveling at our universities. Good riddance to a failed and divisive bureaucracy.

Bragg is setting a terrible precedent

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg speaks after the guilty verdict on May 30, 2024, in former President Donald Trump's criminal trial over charges that he falsified business records in New York.'s criminal trial over charges that he falsified business records in New York.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg speaks after the guilty verdict on May 30, 2024, in former President Donald Trump's criminal trial over charges that he falsified business records in New York.© Brendan McDermid, REUTERS
If students can engage in such damaging conduct and face zero legal repercussions, it will embolden others to do the same thing.

It’s not cute or faddish to don a keffiyeh on your head and forcefully take over a public building. Yet, such bad behavior has occurred on college campuses around the country.

Other disruptive pro-Palestinian protests that include vandalism and violence have erupted in places from Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles.

Hate-fueled protests: Pro-Palestinian protesters spew antisemitic hate. Why aren't more Americans angry?

The violence is bad enough, but the hateful and antisemitic messages attached to it make it even worse.

For instance, last weekend in L.A., pro-Palestinian activists targeted a synagogue in a Jewish neighborhood, blocking the entrance. They chanted “free, free Palestine – from the river to the sea,” and “long live intifada,” which are extremely hateful messages for Jews.

To his credit, President Joe Biden interrupted his presidential debate prep and issued a strong condemnation of the antisemitism on display in one of the most progressive states in the nation.

“I’m appalled by the scenes outside of Adas Torah synagogue in Los Angeles. Intimidating Jewish congregants is dangerous, unconscionable, antisemitic, and un-American,” the president posted on X.

“Americans have a right to peaceful protest. But blocking access to a house of worship – and engaging in violence – is never acceptable.”

The article goes on to say that the majority of Americans are not swayed by the college protests and such. But the object is not to sway the average American, the object is to indoctrinate America's future leaders like Alvin Brag who will take the entire nation kicking and screaming with them to the very depths of a Left wing hell.

To be pro Hamas is to be pro establishment, to have sold your soul to "the man".

It is the same exact reason the government refused to press charges against Hillary

Thousands of January 6th insurrectionists got away with what they did too, because the FBI didn't have sufficient evidence against them. Being MAGA, they didn't have the good sense to disable security cameras or keep masks on to prevent identification.

No the MAGA criminals tooks selfies of one another, wore clearly identifiably clothing, and posted their selfies and criminal activities on FaceBook. The FBI tracked them by their social media posts.

The pro-Palestinians kept their masks on and disabled cameras to avoid identification, and none of them were caught because they were posting criminal activities on FaceBook.

This is why people living on Earth One consider MAGA to be dumber than a sack of hammers. Posting your criminal activity on FaceBook and then bitch whining about getting arrested.

You really are ignorant. First you ignore the need for evidence. Then you pull conspiracy out of your ass. Conspiracy requires forethought. It requires previous planning. So how many people would have to spend how many hundreds of hours going through what? Two hundred or so people’s messages and Internet history? Trying to find the four or five people who were possibly conspiring. Best case scenario.

Figure sixty hours a week for the work per person. How many Rapists, Murderers, and Drug Dealers should they let go to get you your revenge on the left?

It’s why I asked if you think about this stuff before pounding your keyboard with nonsense.

Just come out and say you are OK with them destroying property and ruining other people's lives for their jew hate.

Stop trying to rationalize it like a pathetic simp.

Face reality----it's all a matter of votes. Laws compromising
mobs that take part in crimes---from vandalism, looting and even murder will displease LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE (ie---people who like to join mobs and engage in mob anonymous
crime)-----like the mobs at Columbia U. and those individuals and interest groups that instigate such mobs.

Just come out and say you are OK with them destroying property and ruining other people's lives for their jew hate.

Stop trying to rationalize it like a pathetic simp.

Rationalizing. Oh dealing in facts and truth is rationalizing now. I’m not surprised we are redefining that word too.

Come on. Get serious. You are just mad that the Feds had no problem finding evidence on the January 6 idiots. Of course the fact that those people posted the evidence the Cops would need to prosecute them online is part of the reason I call them idiots.

You are mad that other people are not as stupid, as you desperately search for another false equivalency for your narrative.

Rationalizing. Oh dealing in facts and truth is rationalizing now. I’m not surprised we are redefining that word too.

Come on. Get serious. You are just mad that the Feds had no problem finding evidence on the January 6 idiots. Of course the fact that those people posted the evidence the Cops would need to prosecute them online is part of the reason I call them idiots.

You are mad that other people are not as stupid, as you desperately search for another false equivalency for your narrative.

Again, laws are on the books, and circumstantial evidence is used all the fucking time.

Surprised you came up for air from the anti-fa dick in your mouth.

Again, laws are on the books, and circumstantial evidence is used all the fucking time.

Surprised you came up for air from the anti-fa dick in your mouth.

Ok. I charge you with conspiracy to commit murder. I have lots of circumstantial evidence. You are going to prison unless you can prove you didn’t or name who did, which would confirm your participation in the conspiracy.

Prove it. Prove you didn’t.

See why that doesn’t work? The prosecutor needs something other than you were there.

For circumstantial evidence you need something. Like you were the last person to see her alive. If you ever watched 12 angry men, you might have a better idea how the system is supposed to work. If you watched the OJ trial you have an idea how defense attorneys can and do win.

Ok. I charge you with conspiracy to commit murder. I have lots of circumstantial evidence. You are going to prison unless you can prove you didn’t or name who did, which would confirm your participation in the conspiracy.

Prove it. Prove you didn’t.

See why that doesn’t work? The prosecutor needs something other than you were there.

For circumstantial evidence you need something. Like you were the last person to see her alive. If you ever watched 12 angry men, you might have a better idea how the system is supposed to work. If you watched the OJ trial you have an idea how defense attorneys can and do win.

I haven't ever been anywhere near a murder.

Forum List

Back