Soros-Backed/Placed Prosecutor Alvin Bragg dropped tons of criminal charges on pro-Hamas extremists when they attacked Columbia.

Nobody knew the crimes because Bragg didn’t release them. They weren’t released until late into the trial.

They did know the crimes because the judge released them to Trump's team...and then Trump li d to you and said he didn't know the crimes and so here we are.

The secondary crime needed to be identified,

Again, They were.

Trump lied to you.

and precedent says it has to be one crime that all jurors are deciding on, not “any one of these 3”. This was a sprint from precedent.

It's not just precedent, it is according to the 6th amendment.

However, as I already stated, Trump was not charged with the secondary crimes so the 6th doesn't apply.

What does apply is the jurors all had to agree on the charge to get a conviction and that charge was falsifying business records in the first degree, and they did.

Most lawyers disagree with you.

It may seem that way in your echo chamber but you may be shocked to know that many lawyers agree with the legality of the conviction...but it doesn't matter.

Legal matters are not decided by the opinions of a group lawyers.

You want to get Trump so bad you’ll gladly abandon the justice system that protects you.
No justice was abandoned.

Trump lies to you.

And Trump promised to be a divider, to seek revenge. He kept the DOJ on Hillary Clinton until the closing days of his presidency. They came up with NADA. Why? Trump's projections aside, not everybody is as crooked as Trump.
Really I hadn’t heard, link to him getting the DOJ on Clinton..

You think Trump just made this up? This is objectively what happened vs. what is constitutional law and precedent. If he says anything, he’s just reciting the play by play.
Yeah. He did make it up. He lied to you and here you are dancing to that lie.

Trump and his team were notified in February what the secondary crimes were in the decisions and orders page.

See "other crimes" halfway down page 11.

Curious how you'll move the goalposts in order to defend Trump lying to you.

They did know the crimes because the judge released them to Trump's team...and then Trump li d to you and said he didn't know the crimes and so here we are.

Again, They were.

Trump lied to you.

It's not just precedent, it is according to the 6th amendment.

However, as I already stated, Trump was not charged with the secondary crimes so the 6th doesn't apply.

What does apply is the jurors all had to agree on the charge to get a conviction and that charge was falsifying business records in the first degree, and they did.

It may seem that way in your echo chamber but you may be shocked to know that many lawyers agree with the legality of the conviction...but it doesn't matter.

Legal matters are not decided by the opinions of a group lawyers.

No justice was abandoned.

Trump lies to you.
You continue to avoid that:

It has to be one crime, not one of 3.

No, the secondary crime has to be one crime, not one of 3
What was Trump convicted of?

That is what the jury had to agree on.

The jury doesn't have to agree on charges that that aren't charged. Lol. That doesn't even make sense.

Are you going to admit that you were wrong and Trump lied to you about not knowing the secondary crimes?

And Trump promised to be a divider, to seek revenge. He kept the DOJ on Hillary Clinton until the closing days of his presidency. They came up with NADA. Why? Trump's projections aside, not everybody is as crooked as Trump.
Trump was attacked from the beginning. Viciously from near everything controlled by the Progs. Trump fights back. In fact, he likes it. All of those innocent Prog politicians. Prog women are the death of the western world. They are all so tough, yet most exist on someone else paying for them and/or lowered standards. MTG would exterminate the eyebrow woman in a minute. In a depression we would not even know what the eyebrow woman looks like without high maintenance paid to keep it looking attractive. There was a Spike Lee movie where all the characters though a woman was the greatest beauty throughout the film. Then when some male who won the race to finally getting the sexual conquest, she took her clothes off, her false leg, the makeup and everything else and the guy ran out of the bedroom. High maintenance and little domestic home abilities is failure. Especially with nasty attitudes. This is where we are coming from. Tell me different.

The jury doesn't have to agree on charges that that aren't charged. Lol. That doesn't even make sense.
The secondary crime had to be identified and agreed on. You appear to be misinformed. Joe Biden must be lying to you

The secondary crime had to be identified and agreed on. You appear to be misinformed. Joe Biden must be lying to you
It does not have to be agreed on.

Trump and his team also knew this in February...from the same document. The argument, application of precedent and the judges decision based on those precedents.

They knew! Lol.

1000002761.png

You didn't answer the question.

Do you admit Trump lied to you when he said he didn't know what the crimes were?

It does not have to be agreed on.

Trump and his team also knew this in February...from the same document. The argument, application of precedent and the judges decision based on those precedents.

They knew! Lol.

View attachment 966387

You didn't answer the question.

Do you admit Trump lied to you when he said he didn't know what the crimes were?
It did have to be known and not one of three. I listened to multiple legal scholars on this, not trump.

Joe Biden is lying to you

It did have to be known

They were known. I showed you the link and you ignored it. Post 47.

How come you ignore facts presented to you?

Procrustes Stretched Yep. You were correct. Mr. Friscuss ignores the facts and repeats the same nonsense over and over.

and not one of three. I listened to multiple legal scholars on this, not trump.

It's sad that multiple legal scholars lied to you.

Let me guess. They were interviewed on Trump friendly media programs or they are historically Trump friendly lawyers?

Joe Biden is lying to you
Joe Biden never posted anything about it so your comment makes no sense.

Forum List

Back