Major newspapers call for Biden to drop out after debate

You would vote for one of them? I doubt it. As a Trumper, you just want him off the ticket, so Trump has more assured win.
I’d vote for neither. Democrats are the greatest threat this country has ever faced. That so many people are duped illustrates the extent of the threat.
And I’m not a ‘trumper’. I’m an american who agrees with many of trump’s policies, especially on energy and border security.

Nevertheless, these are the names most often brought up.
The general public is in revolt against Democrats and Democrat policies. It isn't just Biden or Newsom. It's all of it.
We are just hearing the freak out of whiney lil bitches in the Democrat party, at the dismal performance of Joe at the debate. They are being their own national embarrassment to themselves, as their chosen savior did embarrass himself and them, last week.

He does not stand for the Constitution, rule of law (naturally, since he rarely wins in court, due to his wish to be above the law, and if winning, he will basically be above it), is against FBI or any other government agency with investigative powers, and I suspect he will use the Armed Forces inside the US, simply firing Generals, until he finds some that will support.
Ah. So, the degree of danger he represents is limited to your imagination, then.

That's certainly something of a relief.

I'm sorry, but electing a PRESIDENT with all the powers and authority of that office requires more than a senile "figurehead".
You apparently will vote party over country. You should admit that Biden is not capable of discharging the duties of that office.
It is possible, if he is senile, he can do little damage, as that takes planning, execution, and intent. I have not seen the country falling apart over the last 6-9 months. I am enjoying the great economy. I do not favor throwing Ukraine and Europe to Russia. I do not feel any need to stop Israel from defending itself, other than sound bites, while continuing support as has been the pattern, so far. My only big complaint about this administration's policies have been the shitty border/immigration policy.

Ah. So, the degree of danger he represents is limited to your imagination, then.

That's certainly something of a relief.
I slept great, last night, night before, and am not experiencing your level of paranoia, nor think all government actions are taken by the president.

What happens when Democrats give up? Whether to replace Biden will tear the party apart. They intend to eliminate every political and judicial agency and act that threatens their power. What happens when they have to accept their losses?

They won't

It is possible, if he is senile, he can do little damage, as that takes planning, execution, and intent. I have not seen the country falling apart over the last 6-9 months. I am enjoying the great economy. I do not favor throwing Ukraine and Europe to Russia. I do not feel any need to stop Israel from defending itself, other than sound bites, while continuing support as has been the pattern, so far. My only big complaint about this administration's policies have been the shitty border/immigration policy.
It's doubtful that world leaders will feel that Biden can do little damage. They just won't bother with him. The United States will be excluded. As it is, leaders are meeting with Trump in Florida.

It's doubtful that world leaders will feel that Biden can do little damage. They just won't bother with him. The United States will be excluded. As it is, leaders are meeting with Trump in Florida.
The ones that meet with Trump are the ones wishing to curry favor or are of mindset to support autocrat rule in their own country.

Obama did not purge the military. The military is just fine. Trump would gut the upper echelons until he found those that would support his judgements, without that pesky oath to The Constitution, and say it was within his duties. Unless he gets the constitution changed, this is his last chance at 4 more years. He can do anything he likes, and only face another impeachment, no matter the damage done, due (unlike Nixon) the modern Republican politicians, only interest being political power and the public tit.

That's weird.

The actual number was 197 in the first 5 years of his residency.

The ones that meet with Trump are the ones wishing to curry favor or are of mindset to support autocrat rule in their own country.
Or, they no longer feel comfortable with a person of,such limited means as Biden. Leaders look to Trump because there is no one else.

Or, they no longer feel comfortable with a person of,such limited means as Biden. Leaders look to Trump because there is no one else.
Just covering bets and currying favor.

Forum List

Back