The Rush To Try Trump Before The Election

This too will go down in history as another one of Biden's fuck ups.

Nobody will even remember Biden, but this version of the SCOTUS will be part of the history books when people look back and wonder where it all went wrong for the country.

Sure, just like no one remembers Carter, and Nixon.

Carter is remembered as good dude that was not a great president. He is far more well known for his actions after the White House. Add in that every POTUS this century has been worse than Carter, it is easy to see why.

Nixon should receive an apology from the nation, lookig back his "illegal actions" seem like childs play compared to today's politicians

Carter is remembered as good dude that was not a great president. He is far more well known for his actions after the White House. Add in that every POTUS this century has been worse than Carter, it is easy to see why.

Nixon should receive an apology from the nation, lookig back his "illegal actions" seem like childs play compared to today's politicians
Don't recall anyone suggesting Carter was not a "good dude", same with Biden. They also have sucking as presidents in common.

Don't recall anyone suggesting Carter was not a "good dude", same with Biden. They also have sucking as presidents in common.

I am not really sure Biden is a good dude, clearly not in the same league as Carter.

And yes, they have sucking as presidents in common, along with Bush II and Trump and Obama. Tough everyone this century has been worse than Carter.

It's hard to see how the country benefits from any of this.
It looks to me that the USSC just deflated the democrat's "Lawfare" initiatives against Trump.
I'm curious what happens if Merchan sentences Trump to prison for a year.
Would the USSC expedite the appeal process? (we all know that the 34 felonies are legal bullshit)

It looks to me that the USSC just deflated the democrat's "Lawfare" initiatives against Trump.
I'm curious what happens if Merchan sentences Trump to prison for a year.
Would the USSC expedite the appeal process? (we all know that the 34 felonies are legal bullshit)
They also gave him authorization to violate as many laws as he can under his authority as president should he be elected president again.

For what?

They also gave him authorization to violate as many laws as he can under his authority as president should he be elected president again.
For what?
I'm sorry, but that is just not true.
His actions will be determined as "official" or "private" by the courts.
You are whining over nothing.
For what? Basically the Supremes just stuffed the democrats' "Lawfare" bullshit, misusing the legal system for political gain.

The recent SC decision has all the libs blasting the Court, complaining that now Trump can't be tried before the election. This proves that it is all political in that they believe Trump MUST be tried before the election. Why? Only one reason, politics. To hell with democracy. To hell with the rule of law. To hell with due process. Trump must be found guilty in their kangaroo courts BEFORE the election. And now Biden and the Democrats, including three Supreme Court Justices, are questioning democracy by questioning courts. But, Trump is not allowed to question courts and, if he does, he gets a gag order preventing him from doing it.

Of course there's a political advantage in having Trump tried and ideally knee-capped before the election. That in no way demonstrates that the trials themselves are not fair, these are different and unrelated.

Trump gets a gag order because he's the defendant and encourages threats to court staff by whining about all the nasty people picking on him.

There's nothing wrong with anyone questioning the Supreme Court, if one could not do that we have a totalitarian state.

Of course there's a political advantage in having Trump tried and ideally knee-capped before the election. That in no way demonstrates that the trials themselves are not fair, these are different and unrelated.

Trump gets a gag order because he's the defendant and encourages threats to court staff by whining about all the nasty people picking on him.

There's nothing wrong with anyone questioning the Supreme Court, if one could not do that we have a totalitarian state.
Democrats over the years have encouraged threats to court staff and judges.

Well that's the Judges issue to manage, can you give me an example of this by the way?

I'm sorry, but that is just not true.
His actions will be determined as "official" or "private" by the courts.
You are whining over nothing.
For what? Basically the Supremes just stuffed the democrats' "Lawfare" bullshit, misusing the legal system for political gain.
You should re-read my post. I’ll make the part you missed bold:

What did we gain by placing the president’s official actions beyond the reach of legal consequences?

You should re-read my post. I’ll make the part you missed bold:
What did we gain by placing the president’s official actions beyond the reach of legal consequences?
If Trump took actions "under his authority as president" they shouldn't be illegal.
Presidential actions need to be for the good of the country and NOT for personal gain.
The examples the dem supremes gave were all nonsense.
1. Tell Seal Team 6 to assassinate an opponent. Not an official duty
2. Biden should tell Seal Team-6 to assassinate the 6 conservative justices. Not an official duty

The democrat's whining and moronic examples just show how they want to keep using "Lawfare".

If Trump took actions "under his authority as president" they shouldn't be illegal.
Sometimes they should be.
Presidential actions need to be for the good of the country and NOT for personal gain.
You’re not allowed to take into account his motivation. Actions for personal gain are now perfectly legal.
1. Tell Seal Team 6 to assassinate an opponent. Not an official duty
President is commander in chief and orders to the military are very much part of their exclusive official duties. This confers absolute immunity.

Forum List

Back