Trump Gag Order Still In Force To Bring Fines From Judge Merchan Because Of What He Says During Debate

In questions about illegal immigration, border security, abortion, taxes, health care, NATO, Ukraine, relations with Chine and/or North Korea.

Why does a local prosecutor or the daughter of a judge have to do with questions concerning policy?

WW
LOL You really believe Jake 'Trump is Hitler' Tapper is not going to ask him about being a CONVICTED FELON? You're kidding, right?

The gag order is still in effect to protect those to whom it applies.

Trump won't mention any of those people, or feel any need to violate the gag order.
Why? I thought Dems are in favor of free speech. At least, that’s what they tell me what I express horror at the lefties screaming “Death to Jews!”

Trump should have the freedom to speak about whomever he wants.

Why? I thought Dems are in favor of free speech. At least, that’s what they tell me what I express horror at the lefties screaming “Death to Jews!”

The constitution allows limitations on free speech, especially when your speech results in a torrent of death threats to people involved in your court case.

I wouldn't credit either party or any Americans of wanting to protect free speech.
And I'm hearing the calls of 'death to Jews' coming from both sides. Not to mention the rest of the world!
Trump has to try his antiwar stance on his supporters, but he has to find a way to approach the issue that will be attractive to his supporters.

Will you continue to be a Trump supporter Lisa.

I've never been so firmly with Trump, even though I can't vote for him. The rest of the world acn be or tremendous help to Trump. But he has to own it!

tRump can talk all the politics and policy he wants. He cannot attack the jury, the judge, the prosecutors, or their family.

That's all the gag order covers.

He can say how unfair the trial was.

He can repeat "witch hunt" as often as he wants.

He can say he's innocent.

He can claim it was p9olitically motivated.

All the old favorites are open to him.
So, he can’t say the verdict is bogus?
Does that “attack” the frail and fake ones?

I wouldn't credit either party or any Americans of wanting to protect free speech.
And I'm hearing the calls of 'death to Jews' coming from both sides. Not to mention the rest of the world!

Trump has to try his antiwar stance on his supporters, but he has to find a way to approach the issue that will be attractive to his supporters.

Will you continue to be a Trump supporter Lisa.

I've never been so firmly with Trump, even though I can't vote for him. The rest of the world acn be or tremendous help to Trump. But he has to own it!
That “both sides do it” is the liberal default, but it’s not true.

Only ONE side has high-ranking officials refusing to condemn the calls to kill Jews, and that side is the left. Only ONE side is talking about importing even more antisemitic backwards Muslims, and that side is the left. Only ONE side is supporting HAMAS savages, and that side is the left.

So spare me your “both sides” propoganda. We need someone who will take action against the antisemitism on liberal campuses, and that person is Trump.

The Gag Order enforced by Judge Merchan is still in full-force even though the trial is over. Why?

Because Biden wants to keep Trump from responding to questions from mods during the first (and probably only) debate.

Trump is going into next week's debate with one hand tied behind his back.

Judge Merchan will probably be announcing contempt of court fines the moment the debate is concluded, if Trump talks about something he feels is covered under the gag order.

Trump should call Joe, "the most dishonest, corrupt, un-American President who ever stole the White House"

Can he call the 51 Intel Officer who lied about Hunters laptop and interfered with last election "scumbag traitors who should face military tribunals"?

That “both sides do it” is the liberal default, but it’s not true.

Only ONE side has high-ranking officials refusing to condemn the calls to kill Jews, and that side is the left. Only ONE side is talking about importing even more antisemitic backwards Muslims, and that side is the left. Only ONE side is supporting HAMAS savages, and that side is the left.
I can agree with any blame you place on the left.
But I still emphasize that the blame needs to be placed on America, on this issue as well as the much more importnat issue of the war and Trump's clear statement that America is tto blame for starting it.
So spare me your “both sides” propoganda. We need someone who will take action against the antisemitism on liberal campuses, and that person is Trump.
For the better of the world's safely avoiding nuclear war, I'll concede you your position on immigration for now. It's just not all that important, relative to the danger the world is facing.

Are you still a Trump supporter and are you onside with him declaring America to blame?

Forum List

Back