Judge Merchan is ‘Outrageous, Unethical, Unlawful And Petty,’ According to Top Lawyer Who Was in The Court.

The Verdict is in: Marchan and Cohen are the only ones who broke the law(s)
8d2ae9f6baf9e3bf.jpg

How did this retard ever become a judge?
By being really really good at what he does! 😁 I think he is also a NY state Supreme Court Justice substitute/alternate.... He is known to be very level headed, calm and collected, knowledgeable and quick and decisive with his rulings, and with supreme control of his court...

By being really really good at what he does! 😁 I think he is also a NY state Supreme Court Justice substitute/alternate.... He is known to be very level headed, calm and collected, knowledgeable and quick and decisive with his rulings, and with supreme control of his court...
He’s a manipulative communist like you.

You still lack grounds for reversal

Trump was proven guilty
Oh there is tons of appealable issues here.

But even before we get there the judge might do the right thing now that we know the jury already was planning on convicting before the case was closed

Oh there is tons of appealable issues here.

But even before we get there the judge might do the right thing now that we know the jury already was planning on convicting before the case was closed
You know no such thing

You have someone who claims to be a cousin without proof

You know no such thing

You have someone who claims to be a cousin without proof
Of course I know there are plenty of appealable issues, heck even CNN acknowledged that

The proof is he said he was a cousin. Is there any evidence you have to refute him?

Maybe someday the POS Merchan will recieve 100X painful payback from someone, somewhere somehow. Evil should not always remain un-punished.

And he is highly compromised.

Just wait, we will eventually find out just how compromised this Colombian born "judge" really is. I

And what sot of random selection has this judge sitting on the first Weisselberg trial, this one, and the upcoming Bannon trial? Random my ass.

Legendary defense attorney and former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz says Judge Juan Merchan behaved like an “absolute tyrant” during former President Donald J. Trump‘s Manhattan-based hush money trial on Monday. In an op-ed for the New York Post, Dershowitz blasted the Democrat-aligned judge over his political bias and treatment of Trump’s legal defense team.
Dershowitz noted Judge Merchan’s seemingly consistent rulings against the defense and excluding what he described as “obviously relevant evidence” while allowing the prosecution to present “irrelevant evidence.” He emphasized that, in his 60 years of legal experience across multiple countries, he had never witnessed a judge behave like Merchan.
The former Harvard law professor also shed further light on a fiery exchange between Merchan and defense witness Robert Costello — which resulted in Judge Merchan briefly clearing the courtroom. According to Dershowitz — who was able to remain in the chamber despite the judge’s order — the judge threatened the witness, telling him he would “strike all of Costello’s testimony if he raised his eyebrows again.”
Before clearing the room, Merchan repeatedly chastised Costello for rolling his eyes and making utterances in response to the judge’s rulings on the prosecution‘s objections. Dershowitz argued Merchan’s threat was unconstitutional, potentially violating Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial and to confront witnesses. He called Merchan’s response to Costello “absolutely outrageous, unethical, unlawful and petty.”
Such judicial conduct, Dershowitz contends, demonstrates a significant bias against the defense.

He basically told the jury how to vote.

Only Democrats in their “Get trump by any means” bubble don’t see the judicial malpractice that happened with all aspects of this trial. It was all unprecedented

Of course I know there are plenty of appealable issues, heck even CNN acknowledged that

The proof is he said he was a cousin. Is there any evidence you have to refute him?

Lets see the cousin testify not post something on the internet

How did this retard ever become a judge?

Using slurs now, whick mean you ain't got shit and you know it. IF the trial had gone the other way, you would praising Judge Merchan. But your Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor was found guilty on all 34-Counts.

I want him to go to jail. He deserves jail time. Fuck him.

He basically told the jury how to vote.

Only Democrats in their “Get trump by any means” bubble don’t see the judicial malpractice that happened with all aspects of this trial. It was all unprecedented

No he did not, you're just pissed that your Mango Moron was found guilty.

Forum List

Back