Judge Merchan's Letter to Trump Trial Lawyers Raises Eyebrows

In a follow-up post, a Facebook user also named Michael Anderson whose profile picture appears to be the same used in the original post, suggested the post was made ironically, calling himself a “professional s**tposter,” multiple outlets reported. That user also belongs to a Facebook group of Trump supporters, The Washington Post reported.
See you don’t get to roll out the ole crafted “shit poster” after you do things like threats with a name and address or claim you have knowledge of heinous jury impropriety.

In a follow-up post, a Facebook user also named Michael Anderson whose profile picture appears to be the same used in the original post, suggested the post was made ironically, calling himself a “professional s**tposter,” multiple outlets reported. That user also belongs to a Facebook group of Trump supporters, The Washington Post reported.

usmb fake poster trump trial.png

The jury deliberating and coming to a verdict before the evidence was closed.

That’s grounds for a mistrial as clearly the jury was bias

How do you know the jury came to a decision before the evidence was closed?

Are you back to the post being true?

You are using verbiage and indicating that it established leading toward acceptance of the post which the judge has asked be investigated.

Until we hear back from the defense and prosecution checking it out, there are no grounds for a mistrial.

WW

How do you know the jury came to a decision before the evidence was closed?

Are you back to the post being true?

You are using verbiage and indicating that it established leading toward acceptance of the post which the judge has asked be investigated.

Until we hear back from the defense and prosecution checking it out, there are no grounds for a mistrial.

WW
Cause one of their cousin’s said it. Read the OP.

See you don’t get to roll out the ole crafted “shit poster” after you do things like threats with a name and address or claim you have knowledge of heinous jury impropriety.
Lib loons rolling out the “Just kidding…all is good now”
Rejected

Plus it’s illegal to make that kind of false statement he’s trying to confess to faking.
Just kidding is magic wand for libs but not in what used to be reality

That disheveled dork is what’s wrong with America and USMB. Pitiful dweebs faking and lashing out and going transgender and allowed to disrupt with impunity. Admiring the lawful and productive has taken a back seat to catering to these urchins

Last edited:
He didn’t say which one was his cousin.

I mean if you got questions, I’m sure the court does too…hence why the court told the attorneys about it. Hopefully Bragg gets to the bottom of it, if it that just another reason the case is doomed
Nope. The judge was covering bases for faux appeals. There is no cousin of a juror posting on FB.

Didn't you claim he posted on a NY government site? LOL

Really?

Well, I guess you believed Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and FOX News too.
Never heard Alex Jones.

As far as the rest, i don’t really look at a news station as believe or not, I generally look to them simply reporting the news, like this news about the this cousin of a juror.

Forum List

Back