Adam Schiff — Client of Judge Merchan’s Daughter — Begins Raising Money off Trump Verdict

You should make a thread about it.
This is real. This is real real. You think Americans are enamored in love for ethic and cultural groups to you're liking. Our views can be changed over several years as we have seen with the education system. Jews in America have a short window to stop this. Voting total Prog as to not get the blame for misery in the world and thinking no one is going to accuse them is showing the truth now. And truthfully the Jewish part of the elitist world government people will kill other Jews easily for their goals. And have with the nazis.

Part of federal elections records.

Are you hoping to prove you don't do your homework?
I already did that. The FEC website returned 76 records under his name. Most were for a Juan Carlos Merchan or a Juanita Merchan, which isn’t him.

The other records for Juan Merchan are for a mechanical engineer in Ohio.

Why do you expect other people to substantiate your allegations?

I already did that. The FEC website returned 76 records under his name. Most were for a Juan Carlos Merchan or a Juanita Merchan, which isn’t him.

The other records for Juan Merchan are for a mechanical engineer in Ohio.

Why do you expect other people to substantiate your allegations?

Merchan donated monies to ActBlue with earmarks for Biden and leftist causes.

Why do you expect other people to do your homework for you?

This is real. This is real real. You think Americans are enamored in love for ethic and cultural groups to you're liking. Our views can be changed over several years as we have seen with the education system. Jews in America have a short window to stop this. Voting total Prog as to not get the blame for misery in the world and thinking no one is going to accuse them is showing the truth now. And truthfully the Jewish part of the elitist world government people will kill other Jews easily for their goals. And have with the nazis.
You should make a thread.

I'm not here to talk about Jewish people.

Forum List

Back