We the jury find trump guilty of something but we don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got nothing more to offer you. I answered your questions long ago. I can give you the information. I can't understand it for you.
More lies. You have NEVER listed the underlying statute. Not once.

Why keep lying, Simp?

This conviction will be overturned but that will take years to play out. That's what democrats are counting on.

It’s not getting overturned. Have you seen the makeup of the NY court of appeals?

First stop. Five black women.

Let me know how that works out for you

It’s not getting overturned. Have you seen the makeup of the NY court of appeals?

First stop. Five black women.

Let me know how that works out for you
You think that’s the last stop?

What an idiot.

More lies. You have NEVER listed the underlying statute. Not once.

Why keep lying, Simp?
Just another example of how your brainwashing has made it impossible for you to even remember anything that doesn't match MAGA dogma.

On Friday, CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig and criminal defense attorney Michael O’Mara said Trump’s appeal would plausibly be based on the case’s unprecedented nature and Merchan not sequestering the jury.

“I think there’s a great likelihood, and the reason why is there are a number of issues,” O’Mara said in response to a question about the likelihood of the appeal succeeding. “I have always complained about the way this jury was or was not handled during the trial. I think with the massive focus on this case, that they should have been sequestered. They certainly should have been sequestered during the deliberations. I think they should have been sequestered for the week before.”

On Friday, CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig and criminal defense attorney Michael O’Mara said Trump’s appeal would plausibly be based on the case’s unprecedented nature and Merchan not sequestering the jury.

“I think there’s a great likelihood, and the reason why is there are a number of issues,” O’Mara said in response to a question about the likelihood of the appeal succeeding. “I have always complained about the way this jury was or was not handled during the trial. I think with the massive focus on this case, that they should have been sequestered. They certainly should have been sequestered during the deliberations. I think they should have been sequestered for the week before.”
I think sequestering is the least of the appealable issues. Not letting the defense know what he's been charged with? Can't get any more fundamental violation of a Constitutional right.

I think sequestering is the least of the appealable issues. Not letting the defense know what he's been charged with? Can't get any more fundamental violation of a Constitutional right.
Holy shit, folks :lmao:

he should be impeached for not recusing himself.
surada , why should he not be punished for not recusing himself? Schumer and others want to impeach Alito and Thomas for things their family members did. are you of the opinion, that only Right leaning justices/judges should be punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back