The most idiotic debate ever

go fuck yourselves
As we've seen here for some time, responsible adult discourse remains a bridge-too-far for the poster Struth. It i what it is.

------------------------------------------------
Putin is more honest than Pedo Joe.
Prove it.
You claim it.
It is up to you to back up your words.
It's a key component of responsible adult discourse.
You know that. Or should.

---------------------------
their "ballot harvesting," and other shenanigans, (now federally funded at every single federal agency) will carry him through.
Prove it.
Or, at minimum explain your allegation.
You claim it, responsible adult discourse requires you to be accountable for what you claim.
So do so.

------------------------------------

As we've seen here for some time, responsible adult discourse remains a bridge-too-far for the poster Struth. It i what it is.

------------------------------------------------

Prove it.
You claim it.
It is up to you to back up your words.
It's a key component of responsible adult discourse.
You know that. Or should.

Prove it.
You claim it, responsible adult discourse requires you to be accountable for what you claim.
So do so.

Once again we have a dembot defending and deflecting from the fact his party has committed the biggest fraud on the American public in history by allowing a senile man be president and covering up

As we've seen here for some time, responsible adult discourse remains a bridge-too-far for the poster Struth. It is what it is.
-------------------------------------------------
It remains, what it is.
Some get it.
Some don't.
That too, is what it is.

A couple of observations about the debate:

First and most controversial, I didn't think Biden did that bad, relatively speaking. Yes, he did badly. Not saying he did well at all. But I expected him to have some kind of physical episode, like falling down, going to the wrong podium, or needing a chair halfway through. His trailing off answer that ended in bragging that he "beat medicare" was the kind of answer I expected him to give all night. I also expected another outlandishly racist story, like his standing up to a bully of color, or a tribe of color eating his uncle.

He exceeded my expectations. I really thought it would be worse. He got in a few good ones. Calling Trump a whiner made him sound like an IMDB debater. How many times do one of us accuse the other of being butthurt or crying? Biden's a guy the Party chose for nothing more his controllability and electability, a combination no other candidate had. They will keep him on the ticket for his controllability, and hope that their "ballot harvesting," and other shenanigans, (now federally funded at every single federal agency) will carry him through.

Every Democrat "journalist" who is claiming to be shocked, shocked! that Biden is so weak and sickly and out of touch is lying through their teeth. They've known the whole time, how bad off Biden is and has been for a while. They have been lying, and lying, and lying. I've said for a while now that Democrats like our colleagues here on IMDB dont' really believe it. They don't mind being lied to, because they feel that they are in on it. As in, they are not being fooled, they are helping the "journalists" fool everyone else. They will now come up with new lies, never admitting to the old ones.

Who TF do these journalists and Democrat pundits who are debating among themselves over whether Biden should step down think they are? The voters have spoken! The voters voted based on the journalists and other Democrats assurances that Biden was fine, that if we see a video of Biden exhibiting clear signs of dementia, we should not believe our lying eyes because all of these are "cheap fakes." Their shock now is being caught in that lie.

Trump answered almost every question as far as I saw. I only watched it once, so I may have missed one, I admit. But for several questions, he did not answer immediately, but gave some talking points and then answered. The one that he did not answer was whether he would sign a nationwide abortion ban. I honestly don't think he knows. He'd be under enormous pressure from the right to sign it, but he could actually gain some favor from the left if he did not. Abortion is always first and foremost with left women. On the other hand, being elected to a second term, he will be even more immune to pressure than he is now.

Just my take . . .
Good grief, man...the only way to get under that low bar you set was for Biden to die on the spot.

Prove it.
So do so.

I've explained it over and over and so have others. We have shown video proof.

You don't want to accept it, don't.

Trump did the Gish Gallop, which turned off enough watchers to give Biden time to recoup. He will.

After the ruling, no American wants Trump elected.

Good grief, man...the only way to get under that low bar you set was for Biden to die on the spot.
I honestly thought that was a possibility.

Now that we know that the initial shock and demands for another candidate were from the media, embarassed to have been caught in all their lies about "cheap fakes," and such, I have to wonder if Obama would still be successfully inisting the he still be the candidate if he had dropped dead.

But your point about me setting the bar low for Biden is well taken.

I have to wonder if Obama would still be successfully inisting the he still be the candidate if he had dropped dead.
1000002312.png

"their "ballot harvesting," and other shenanigans, (now federally funded at every single federal agency) will carry him through."

"I've explained it over and over and so have others. We have shown video proof."
-----------------------------------------------------------

No, you have not.
Your "video proof" was '2000 Mules".....the creators of which disavowed it and publicly stated it was non-factual and intentionally misleading. Even making a big-dollar settlement to one of the people they wrongfully alleged was mailing illegally 'harvested' ballots.

And your "federally funded at every agency".
?? WTH
Explain that.
You can make claims and claims.....but real responsible adults back up their words.
Real responsible adults demonstrate gravitas and an intent to inform honestly.
Please do so.

Living in the AlexJones world of conspiracies and nutjobbery is no way to live. Is Marjorie Green and Mike Lindell next on your list of 'go-to' sources?

Trump did the Gish Gallop, which turned off enough watchers to give Biden time to recoup. He will.

After the ruling, no American wants Trump elected.
What is any under two hour televised presidential debate but a Gish Gallop contest?

If not a Gish Gallop what was Biden's exact strategy for that debate?

"their "ballot harvesting," and other shenanigans, (now federally funded at every single federal agency) will carry him through."

-----------------------------------------------------------

No, you have not.
Your "video proof" was '2000 Mules".....the creators of which disavowed it and publicly stated it was non-factual and intentionally misleading. Even making a big-dollar settlement to one of the people they wrongfully alleged was mailing illegally 'harvested' ballots.
I never saw 2,000 Mules. But you have seen the video proof of the ballot harvesting and the proof of the sudden rise in Biden's numbers after thousands were dropped off. You choose to ignore the proof? Fine with me. You do you.
And your "federally funded at every agency".
?? WTH
Explain that.
You can make claims and claims.....but real responsible adults back up their words.
Real responsible adults demonstrate gravitas and an intent to inform honestly.
Please do so.
I hope this source is credible enough for you:

Living in the AlexJones world of conspiracies and nutjobbery is no way to live. Is Marjorie Green and Mike Lindell next on your list of 'go-to' sources?
Who is Mike Lindell?

Forum List

Back