The most idiotic debate ever

But you have seen the video proof of the ballot harvesting and the proof of the sudden rise in Biden's numbers after thousands were dropped off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I have not seen "video proof of ballot harvesting".
Show us. Link us.
And your "2,000 Mules" is not acceptable 'proof'.

What sudden rise in Biden's numbers? Which precincts? What impact?

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mike Lindell, and Alex Jones..........ain't reliable sources for your fantagasms. Trust me on that.

"I hope this source is credible enough for you:"

Again, with your Alex Jones/Mike Lindell Conspiracy Vortex, eh?

Here's what your link says:

" It is the policy of my Administration to promote and defend the right to vote for all Americans who are legally entitled to participate in elections."

Which, to my ear, sounds pretty doggone responsible.

In my personal opinion we have too many RightWing Maga QAnon Fringies on this site. They seemingly cannot have responsible adult discourse without:
1. The f-bomb.
2. Some cuckoo's nest conspiracy fantagasm.
3. Misogyny (racism can be substituted in #3)

Now, we don't always get all three markers with one post or one poster.....but when you get one or more consistently you know we've crossed the county line into the fringie-world of RightWingNutJobistan.

MHO

No, I have not seen "video proof of ballot harvesting".
Show us. Link us.
And your "2,000 Mules" is not acceptable 'proof'.

What sudden rise in Biden's numbers? Which precincts? What impact?

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mike Lindell, and Alex Jones..........ain't reliable sources for your fantagasms. Trust me on that.
Debating with a person who is willing to feign ignorance is futile.

" It is the policy of my Administration to promote and defend the right to vote for all Americans who are legally entitled to participate in elections."

Which, to my ear, sounds pretty doggone responsible.
Fine words, but then why all the mention of race?

Amazes me how people are still denying the diary. ASHLEY HERSELF ADMITS IT IS HERS. You sick deplorable FREAKS.

Obviously the grandpa is senil, but he has the power to put the red button and punish Vlad the Bad.
No debate, the guy shall be immediately removed from the office, he's incapable to run the office
And all those MS presstitutes, who continuously have spread lies about healthy super-duper winner Joe sued and closed.
The entirely humanity is at threat now
No debates, resignation!

Obviously the grandpa is senil, but he has the power to put the red button and punish Vlad the Bad.
No debate, the guy shall be immediately removed from the office, he's incapable to run the office
And all those MS presstitutes, who continuously have spread lies about healthy super-duper winner Joe sued and closed.
The entirely humanity is at threat now
No debates, resignation!

Attachments

• 1720048940010.png
    1720048940010.png
    102 KB · Views: 1
Prove it.
You claim it.
It is up to you to back up your words.
It's a key component of responsible adult discourse.
You know that. Or should.
I offer you a simple challenge. Provide a list of Putin's lies and for each one I'll provide two Biden lies.

Last edited:
"I offer you a simple challenge. Provide a list of Putin's lies ...."

Even simpler challenge: YOU prove you assertion.
That is the way responsible adult discourse works.
YOU said it.
YOU prove it.

So saddle up Skippy, show us what your little pony can do.
Giddyup!!

Forum List

Back