Michigan governor Gretchen whitmore sends a message to trump and Vance.

Put a cowboy hat on her and she looks like Festus.

CmVeTlgUsAAg3OR.jpg
So did festus (ken Curtis)vote dem before he died too?

So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

I'm not sure about the uaw comment though.

Trump appointed Justices who overturned Roe v Wade. Vance has said that abortion should be illegal in all cases.

Trump appointed the people behind Project 2025 then lied about not knowing about it.

This is what you wanted, right?

Are you? You seem to know more about it than Trump does. Trump has been very clear in his disagreement with that group. Are you uninformed or just spouting more democrat lies for your masters? Newsflash! The lies won't work this time missy.
Another thread where you deflect. You tards do alot of that.

Trump appointed Justices who overturned Roe v Wade.

Vance has said that abortion should be illegal in all cases.

This is what you wanted, right?
Yeah nobody is ever going to institute a national abortion ban.
I mean maybe in the event there was an apocalypse and the population needed to be increased, but other than that it is a non starter

Voter fraud keeps them in power
In 2020, there was voter fraud all over the state. But the one that had the most news coverage was in Detroit. I think two females were arrested the night after the 2020 Election for "hiding boxes" that contained votes (that were from Trump voters), and lied about the number of votes that were supposed to be accounted for.

Michigan governor Gretchen whitmore sends a message to trump and Vance.

Oh, gee, the snotty whore is here to tell Trump she is just fine with a destroyed auto industry, and thinks that "reproductive freedom" is killing your own baby after sleeping around with eleven guys using no protection to get knocked up. I wonder if she ever thinks that had her parents exercised the same "reproductive freedom, she wouldn't be here?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Flive.staticflickr.com%2F65535%2F52493298976_a850dc054b_o.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d631ad9aeae5f8dfad5c51c0bc4739d15c67e399c18f250f6b812fe031fe811f&ipo=images

Oh, gee, the snotty whore is here to tell Trump she is just fine with a destroyed auto industry, and thinks that "reproductive freedom" is killing your own baby after sleeping around with eleven guys using no protection to get knocked up. I wonder if she ever thinks that had her parents exercised the same "reproductive freedom, she wouldn't be here?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Flive.staticflickr.com%2F65535%2F52493298976_a850dc054b_o.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d631ad9aeae5f8dfad5c51c0bc4739d15c67e399c18f250f6b812fe031fe811f&ipo=images

There's ugly.

And then there's circus freak ugly.

Who opened the Arc of the Covenant?

So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

I'm not sure about the uaw comment though.

Whitmore sure does like to lie.
1. Trump has repeatedly said that he will reject any bill on a "national" abortion ban, as he wants it to remain up to each state, as the Supreme Court has ruled.
2. Trump has openly said that he is "not onboard" with the Project 2025 agenda.
If you look at those things he accomplished while in the Oval Office, you will find that those things weren't bad. He just doesn't want us to go down the Marxist route.

Forum List

Back