Michigan governor Gretchen whitmore sends a message to trump and Vance.

More irony from the board clown. I love it when you do jokes.....do another one
This is the clown that will kick your ass in a debate. So keep on doubting that Project 2025 is real and that Trump doesn't know anything about it. Keep on believing everything Trump tells you.

You best hope Trump doesn't win.
Projection?
That's not making sense Dennis. You are the one in this friendly argument that is terrified that Trump will win.
Actually, personally I have constructed my life so I am fairly insulated from the immediate effects of who holds office. I do have concerns for my descendants. Just like you, although you haven't said so, you aren't different and care about your family. Additionally, if I decide I don't like it here I'll leave for awhile. I have a place way down south. I did it before. Plus there is always family in Israel.

This is the clown that will kick your ass in a debate. So keep on doubting that Project 2025 is real and that Trump doesn't know anything about it. Keep on believing everything Trump tells you.
Only you Lefty's claim it is something to worry about. Our candidate has said it doesn't represent his policy.
But I like seeing you all so broken and melting down.
You never have kicked anyone in the ass. Not in debate, not in a sport, not in a fight. Never will

Projection?
That's not making sense Dennis. You are the one in this friendly argument that is terrified that Trump will win.
Actually, personally I have constructed my life so I am fairly insulated from the immediate effects of who holds office. I do have concerns for my descendants. Just like you, although you haven't said so, you aren't different and care about your family. Additionally, if I decide I don't like it here I'll leave for awhile. I have a place way down south. I did it before. Plus there is always family in Israel.
I do think you should be very concerned about the dictatorship that Trump will begin.

I do think you should be very concerned about the dictatorship that Trump will begin.
I am not. Why didn't he do a dictatorship before
Plus, if he does, I simply will take my dogs and drink Cuba libres in Uruguay city.

Only you Lefty's claim it is something to worry about. Our candidate has said it doesn't represent his policy.
But I like seeing you all so broken and melting down.
You never have kicked anyone in the ass. Not in debate, not in a sport, not in a fight. Never will
That's because it is something to be worried aout. Your candidate is a liar. How many more times are you going to blindly believe the lies? As for your last 3 sentences :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: .

Don't fool yourself son.

Hey I!
Enjoyed it, heading to bed. Leave comments ill respond when I get up.
You have a good night you old kick asser you. :)

That's because it is something to be worried aout. Your candidate is a liar. How many more times are you going to blindly believe the lies? As for your last 3 sentences :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: .

Don't fool yourself son.
I'm not fooled. I am heading to bed.
You know Grandpa used to say "work to elect the candidates you see as the best, and if they get elected, watch 'em like a hawk. ".
Edit to add;
Good to see you laughing. In this case it was my intention.

So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

I'm not sure about the uaw comment though.

It's called jamming.... Purposely repeating a falsehood trying to make it stick. She knows what she's doing.

I am not. Why didn't he do a dictatorship before
Plus, if he does, I simply will take my dogs and drink Cuba libres in Uruguay city.
Then prepare to move to Uruguay. Your second question is stupid. There are so many stories about the people who stopped him that you should not be so arrogant. This time he won't hire people who will go against his orders. When his ex chief of staff, former AG, former Defense Secretary, former Head of the Joint Chiefs, former VP and some 40 other members who worked in Trumps admnistration tell you that he is unfit to return to office you should listen instead of talking dumb shit about how happy your ass is to see the left melt down. We ain't talking about no game of piss off or trigger the libs idiot. This is reality. The mf was a sorry ass president last time, and don't even start about the economy he never created.

I'm not fooled. I am heading to bed.
You know Grandpa used to say "work to elect the candidates you see as the best, and if they get elected, watch 'em like a hawk. ".
Edit to add;
Good to see you laughing. In this case it was my intention.
You are fooled. That's the problem.

So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

She’s playing politics. It’s what politicians do and abortion is an issue they love to use to dupe the dupes who support the two crime families.

Condescending bitch doesn't speak for me or the majority here. I e heard not a single person support a second Biden term. Not one

Thank God Michigan only has to deal with her for a year and a half. Her governorship ends in 2026!
She has been a complete failure from the start.
She is the Jennifer Granholm (Former Governor of Michigan) of the 21st Century.

~~~~~~
Trump politely replied"

Forum List

Back