🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gunman and the Would-Be Dictator

It’s true, and his supporters have been wanting him to do it since 2016.

Remember the “lock her up” chants?

The bitch needed to be locked up. I guess you're not smart enough to remember when Comey laid out a prima facie case that would have landed anyone else in prison for multiple decades.

Have you listened to Trump? He’s not hiding his intent to create the banana republic.

As for Obama and Biden, this is another time it would be helpful if you actually understood why you believe what you believe. It’s not actually true and you probably aren’t really sure why you think this.
I have not heard anything like you claim

The entrenched unelected lifetime government employees in the executive branch have enormous power over us and they must be put in their place

The bitch needed to be locked up. I guess you're not smart enough to remember when Comey laid out a prima facie case that would have landed anyone else in prison for multiple decades.

So you’re totally down for locking up political opponents then.

Trump also needs to be locked up then. The evidence against him is far stronger than any against Clinton.

I have not heard anything like you claim

The entrenched unelected lifetime government employees in the executive branch have enormous power over us and they must be put in their place
He talks all the time about how his political enemies should be jailed.

He even tried to get Ukraine to launch an investigation into Biden before the election so he could win.

That’s some banana republic shit.

Yes, he's never been hyperbolic or over-the-top. So you SHOULD take this seriously.

How many did he jail last time around ? 1000 10000 100000 ?
He even tried to get Ukraine to launch an investigation into Biden before the election so he could win.

Yes, sure, right, absolutely. He should have been thrown out of office.

But he wasn't (and spare me the senate wasn't ours drivel....it's really to bad it wasn't.....1. President Pence would have been in office almost 9 years 2. The democrats would never have a president finish a term ever again.

That’s some banana republic shit.
He said hillary should be jailed for worse security breaches that sent US Navy sailor to prison

So you’re totally down for locking up political opponents then.

Trump also needs to be locked up then. The evidence against him is far stronger than any against Clinton.

She wasn't a political opponent when she knowingly violated the law for her own convenience, she was a SOS on her way out. Do you think Menendez should be locked up? schumer has already asked him to resign his senate seat.

Forum List

Back