Maxine Waters: If Trump Wins in November There Will Be Violence, More Killings

Who said anything about that here? Threaten my life, or another’s life? Yes, you’d find out…
That’s what she’s talking about. There’s no telling what an enraged MAGA might do. They’ve warned us. We need to believe them.

#MAGAISFASCIST

Or warning about MAGA freaks? You saw what happened the last time they lost and they haven’t gotten any saner.

#BEWAREOFMAGA
Um she said if trump wins, meaning the demafacist lose, she promises violence

This is what yoj all did in 2016 when you lost, and continued the brownshirt movement for four years. I expect it again

Um she said if trump wins, meaning the demafacist lose, she promises violence

This is what yoj all did in 2016 when you lost, and continued the brownshirt movement for four years. I expect it again
Promises or predicts? MAGA is outraged because she outed them and is desperately trying to turn around the narrative.

#STAYALERT

Promises or predicts? MAGA is outraged because she outed them and is desperately trying to turn around the narrative.

#STAYALERT
Sounded like both. She promised violence, and predicted her brownshirts would deliver again

Yes Americans are outraged that demafasict can openly make these promises, and threats, and nothing happens. Hence why they will lose in November.

You never tire of getting everything WRONG, all of the time.

If Trump wins, your Proud Boys and other thugs are going to run amok attacking minorities and immigrants. Just like 2020.
When did they do that in 2020? And as I recall trump didn’t win.

Sounded like both. She promised violence, and predicted her brownshirts would deliver again

Yes Americans are outraged that demafasict can openly make these promises, and threats, and nothing happens. Hence why they will lose in November.
What she was talking about is self-defense from the MAGA crazies.

#MAGAISFASCIST

If there is any violence from trump being president it will be because the ones that don't like trump caused it.

They will preemptively blame stuff on trump, then they will do that stuff, then say "see we told you" and try to blame what they just did on trump.

~~~~~~
Then I expect to see hundreds of dead and wounded Antifa. BLM, LGBQT bodies in the streets when they try to loot and burn the towns near cities this time around.
not likely since they loot and burn in dem run shitholes ... the cops will be ordered to stand down again .

Forum List

Back