What Is The Most Pernicious Example Of "Misinformation" Currently Circulating?

That's your choice. My employers owed me more. But in the end hearing of how their businesses closed down, my prayers were answered. My only regret is working hard for them. That's simply not the american way.
I am fortunate in that my job doesn't limit my production as many jobs necessarily do. If your production is limited so is your compensation.

If you own rental property, but it seems you don’t have any money to invest

The typical dumb response when the ideology fails to describe reality, babble about people just being poor n stuff. lol the fact is sooner or later bubbles burst, disposable incomes decline, especially when there is near zero antitrust enforcement and wealth concentration becomes so dominant small business gets squeezed, the middle class disappears, and with it goes political stability. But keep babbling nonsense. Debt bubbles never lead to prosperity, and that is all either Patty advocates.

Sometimes you don't collect and have to take the deadbeats to court. You seldom if ever recover those back rents but a judgment goes on their record that will likely bite them in the ass sooner or later. :biggrin:

I own three rental properties, have since the late 1980's when the Reagan disaster crashed and I bought out three Republican deadbeats who quit paying their mortgages because the market collapsed. l never had a problem, not one. But then I never tried to gouge renters either; some stayed for decades. They cried about the Democrats; I asked them which Democrat held a gun to their heads and made them take out $100K mortgages on $10K houses, but they never did say, but it was Democrats' fault they defaulted, even though they had the means to pay. I get the same answers today.

Last edited:
I own three rental properties, have since the late 1980's when the Reagan disaster crashed and I bought out three Republican deadbeats who quit paying their mortgages because the market collapsed. l never had a problem, not one. But then I never tried to gouge renters either; some stayed for decades. They cried about the Democrats; I asked them which Democrat held a gun to their heads and made them take out $100K mortgages on $10K houses, but they never did say, but it was Democrats' fault they defaulted, even though they had the means to pay. I get the same answers today.
When I bought mine many were selling out to take advantage of the soaring stock market, not because they were overleveraged. The fellow I bought from had owned the property for 25 years and was retiring. I held it for 18 years and did very well.

The typical dumb response when the ideology fails to describe reality, babble about people just being poor n stuff. lol the fact is sooner or later bubbles burst, disposable incomes decline, especially when there is near zero antitrust enforcement and wealth concentration becomes so dominant small business gets squeezed, the middle class disappears, and with it goes political stability. But keep babbling nonsense. Debt bubbles never lead to prosperity, and that is all either Patty advocates.
Haha I’m not bitching about anyone being poor.

Forum List

Back