CNN is losing it

Interested or not, it is impossible to miss the excerpts from this thing and it takes a barely functional retard to come to this conclusion.
Can you be specific?

Of course you can't. You're just parroting the party line.

Tell us when Biden sounded senile. Be specfic. If you're not senile yourself, that shouldn't be a problem.

You can run now, if you'd like. Your cult always does run when challenged. If you don't run, the other cultists will think you're a dirty liberal.

Democrats, and anyone sane, should vote for whoever is running against Trump. He is entirely unfit for office and endangers this country.

Biden’s handlers will have him watch his own performance and make a decision on how to fix this.
I love that logic! Keep Biden on the ballot!

trump lied the entire night....about everything. But voters will not remember that. They will remember Biden's flubs and obvious feebleness. There is a rumor that the Obama's, Clinton's and Nancy Pelosi are going to have a talk with the President. You want to really be scared? Read Project 2025, the bule print for an authoritarian. Poootin may have written this for the repubs.

An old man's ego is not worth protecting when the future of our democracy is on the line. Joe beat trump and save us from another crazy four years. Thank you, Joe. Now, step aside and let a younger person lead the party. There is too much on the line for America.

...so how do they get Biden to resign AND how do they keep black voters by passing over Kamala.

Newsome would be interesting.
I dont think biden lost many votes last night

He still has the usual democrat base

So Biden could stick it out through november

But if so dems will have to replace Harris on the ticket

If so I dont think anyone will miss her but she would be s liability if she stays

Hard to say. I think a lot will see he's not mentally fit and change their mind.

But Trump....but Trump.
Biden democrats will not switch to trump

Maybe a few will flame out and vote for a 3rd party candidate

But not many

Biden democrats will not switch to trump

Maybe a few will flame out and vote for a 3rd party candidate

But not many
No Labels party should really jump on this. I seem to recall they'd sort of thrown in the towel, but, depending on how badly Dems fuckup the process of replacing Biden, it could be just the tipping point they need.

No Labels party should really jump on this. I seem to recall they'd sort of thrown in the towel, but, depending on how badly Dems fuckup the process of replacing Biden, it could be just the tipping point they need.
I hope so

That takes votes away from biden and helps trump

Forum List

Back