Zone1 Two Classic Movies Are Getting “Diverse” Remakes That No One Wants

Well, let us imahgine for a moment the look on everybody's faces at the board meeting when some cat says, hey, I've got an idea, let's remake Tarzan, King of the Jungle and Lord of the Apes, except we have a black guy play Tarzan...

dd0.png
While they could get a black guy to swing through trees, pedalling his black ass as Lord Graystoke was a bridge too far.

The classic movies ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’ are about to get remade for the sake of “diversity” according to a director and writer currently working on the scripts.

Variety reports that Kenya Barris, creator of the show ‘Black-ish’, wants to give the 1939 Judy Garland tale, as well as the 1946 Jimmy Stewart Christmas classic, a makeover which will involve telling the stories from a “different point of a view,” with “diverse characters.”

Two Classic Movies Are Getting “Diverse” Remakes That No One Wants - modernity

They already did the black Wizard of Oz in 1978. These woke culture creators of today have zero originality. They are a parasitic culture that feeds of the host culture.

Why do you say "for the sake of diversity"? Both are great stories.

OP, can you explain how the movie industry works?

I mean, how do the creators "know what someone wants?"

There are many remakes of Heidi, Little Women, the Secret Garden and they are all excellent. What's the big deal? Did you see the remake of True Grit? It was terrific.

I wanna see a Dukes of Hazard redo with the Duke “boys” being black. Genuinely, I think it would dominate.

B162324C-3096-406E-9C9E-1D74C7C75354.jpeg

I haven’t been to the movies since the pandemic, if you don’t like remakes, don’t go see them, no one will really care.

Forum List

Back