I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Biden's Debate Disaster Changes Nothing. There's Only One Path: Forward.​

Did Biden stumble during the presidential debate? Sure. But let's not forget the strides he's made.

In 2004, I reminded everyone that we didn’t come this far playing political games. Today I say we will not continue to move forward if we indulge in political theatrics. Did President Biden show up to the debate like he did when he delivered the 2024 State of the Union address? No. But as I’ve often stated, he is the ultimate comeback kid. I wouldn’t count him out just yet, and anyone who cares about this nation can’t afford to do so.

Much more at the link below...

Words of wisdom from Rev. Al Sharpton, President and Founder, National Action Network
You really need to listen to the truth from a real Democrat who has no skin in the game:

Last edited:

434385128_7016066598503676_1044178481640185749_n.jpg

I disagree! Biden got us to where we are! He defeated Trump once - and he can do it again! Even if he dies in office - he still has a great TEAM around him! My loyalty is to Biden and his TEAM.
Yep.....you have no other choice.

Ether vote for the imaginary felon or hold your nose and vote for the Demented old fool.

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
Bahhh, bahhhh, bahhh. Good little Commie scumbag.

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
I agree that you should do that, so Vote for Biden.

In the meanwhile we intelligent voters will vote for Trump.

Catch 22 explained.

10 IF Your candidate, Joe Biden, has dementia and can't win THEN you need to replace your candidate.

20 REPLACE CANDIDATE

30 IF you replace your candidate THEN this splits the party between loyalists and realist, AND there isn't enough time to build a campaign for the replacement OR get Biden off the ballot in many states. The replacement cannot win, the only alternative is to stick with Joe Biden.

40 GOTO 10

(Anyone else remember programming in DOS 😂)

Catch 22 explained.

10 Your candidate, Joe Biden, has dementia and can't win...you need to replace your candidate.

20 REPLACE CANDIDATE

30 Your replacement candidate splits the party between loyalists and realist, plus, there isn't enough time to build a campaign for the replacement or get Biden off the ballot in many states. The replacement cannot win, the only alternative is to stick with Joe Biden.

40 GOTO 10

(Anyone else remember programming in DOS 😂)

Shouldn't there be an IF/THEN/OR type step in there somewhere?

Also my one computer teacher would kill you when you used GOTO. He only allowed GOSUB.

Biden is a DANGER to National Security with his cognitive issues and should DROP OUT of the race immediately and RESIGN!

Forum List

Back