I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
Circle the wagon!

1719681905523.gif

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
You don't have to convince us that you've forgotten the purpose for having a POTUS in the first place.

Hate to break it to you, but if Biden had any sense left his administration wouldn't be doing what they're doing to this country.

His staff just figures they can get away with murder and blame it all on the old white fart in charge.

After all, he's too old and senile to press charges anyway. :muahaha:

You don't have to convince us that you've forgotten the purpose for having a POTUS in the first place.

Hate to break it to you, but if Biden had any sense left his administration wouldn't be doing what they're doing to this country.

His staff just figures they can get away with murder and blame it all on the old white fart in charge.

After all, he's too old and senile to press charges anyway. :muahaha:

Funny. Remember Reagan in his 2nd term? He was pretty much a veggie.

Where did you get that idea? Reagan's 2nd term was when he called out Bloody Gorby and faced him down in Reykajvik as well as in Berlin.

Ronaldus Magnus was at the top of his game until he left office in 1989

Biden's Debate Disaster Changes Nothing. There's Only One Path: Forward.​

Did Biden stumble during the presidential debate? Sure. But let's not forget the strides he's made.

In 2004, I reminded everyone that we didn’t come this far playing political games. Today I say we will not continue to move forward if we indulge in political theatrics. Did President Biden show up to the debate like he did when he delivered the 2024 State of the Union address? No. But as I’ve often stated, he is the ultimate comeback kid. I wouldn’t count him out just yet, and anyone who cares about this nation can’t afford to do so.

Much more at the link below...

Words of wisdom from Rev. Al Sharpton, President and Founder, National Action Network

That's a load of horse dung.

He may have had a senior moment or two, but most of it was blown way out of proportions.

The media didn't have anything to attack him with other than his age. So they tried to make him look like he was forgetful.

Reagan was one of the best POTUS we had in the last 100 years.

His wife took him out of the public eye the moment he started showing signs of Dementia.....long before he showed at the level Biden is currently at.

Nobody saw him act like Biden does.

Where did you get that idea? Reagan's 2nd term was when he called out Bloody Gorby and faced him down in Reykajvik as well as in Berlin.

Ronaldus Magnus was at the top of his game until he left office in 1989
Even Nancy said that wasn't true.
That was precisely what CBS News reporter Lesley Stahl was asking herself during a 1986 visit with a president she would later describe in her 2000 memoir, Reporting Live, as "shriveled" and verging on catatonic.

"Reagan didn't seem to know who I was," she wrote. "He gave me a distant look with those milky eyes and shook my hand weakly. Oh, my, he's gonzo, I thought." But a few minutes later, he snapped out of it and from that point on seemed perfectly fine. When asked, White House aides admitted to Stahl that they had witnessed similar episodes.

Even Reagan's own son, Ron, sensed something was wrong at the time. He wrote in his 2011 book, My Father at 100: A Memoir, that he first became concerned that "something beyond mellowing" was afflicting his father three years into Reagan's first term. Of the latter's bumbling debate performance against Walter Mondale in 1984, the younger Reagan observed:

Last edited:

Oh, dear, I'm so sorry you felt that you had to admit that.

Same as the Obama team. They are Hell bent on destroying this country. You are too.

". . .the president-elect’s selections also look increasingly odd and ill-considered. Put more precisely: It’s starting to seem like Joe Biden is staffing his administration by writing the names of Cabinet positions on tiny slips of paper; tossing them into a hat; and then inviting ex-Obama White House officials, and a select group of nonwhite Democrats, to reach in and draw their new jobs. . ."

". . .But whatever the outcome, it does not seem like these appointments were well-thought-out. Why pick a VA secretary who pisses off veterans groups? Why a Defense head with automatic in-party opposition? Why, for that matter, an OMB chair with addiction to Twitter flame wars (as a social-media-brain-poisoned American, I welcome representation of our community in the halls of power, but still)? Are these fights that Biden really wants? Or is he just not thinking through some of the important decisions he’ll get to make as president?"

Biden's Debate Disaster Changes Nothing. There's Only One Path: Forward.​

Did Biden stumble during the presidential debate? Sure. But let's not forget the strides he's made.

In 2004, I reminded everyone that we didn’t come this far playing political games. Today I say we will not continue to move forward if we indulge in political theatrics. Did President Biden show up to the debate like he did when he delivered the 2024 State of the Union address? No. But as I’ve often stated, he is the ultimate comeback kid. I wouldn’t count him out just yet, and anyone who cares about this nation can’t afford to do so.

Much more at the link below...

Words of wisdom from Rev. Al Sharpton, President and Founder, National Action Network
The reason you're just finding out how f*cked up Biden is now is because your media sources have been hiding his condition for years. We knew he was becoming demented before he became POTUS, yet you're just now discovering that they've been lying to us all this time.

He was already showing signs of Dementia during the 2020 debates, but it wasn't as pronounced as it has been the last 3 years. Now it's so bad they cannot cover it up. Matter of fact, my wife is suffering from it and she's not as bad as Biden.

Forum List

Back