🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Rosembaum was half his size, and unarmed.

it wasn't self-defense.
Rosenbaum was only slightly smaller. Rosenbaum made threats, relentlessly pursued and attacked Rittenhous with intent to kill. Tjose facts make it self defense

That makes it self defense. being smaller and unarmed are not the facts which end the whole thing

It was self defense

We saw the same thing int he brown ./ wilson shooting whichj was also self defense and which you also lie about

you are proven wrong and a liar and you fucking know it

Rosenbaum was only slightly smaller. Rosenbaum made threats, relentlessly pursued and attacked Rittenhous with intent to kill. Tjose facts make it self defense

That makes it self defense. being smaller and unarmed are not the facts which end the whole thing

Well, again, if the Jury heard the tape of the man jonesing to shoot black people, I doubt they'd have bought his "self-defense" bullshit.

Well, again, if the Jury heard the tape of the man jonesing to shoot black people, I doubt they'd have bought his "self-defense" bullshit.
He never said anythi8ng about shooting blacks.

it was not bullshit

your posts are bullshit. This was not about finding him guilty because of poitics you fascist little twat

Yes, for Rittenhouse. As soon as Rosenbaum chose to attack, any considerations he might have enjoyed up to that point are now forfeit. Rosenbaum’s size relative to Rittenhouse is irrelevant.
i for thr names of guys trying to kill him. because of the law suit he cant help his family.

He never said anythi8ng about shooting blacks.

it was not bullshit

your posts are bullshit. This was not about finding him guilty because of poitics you fascist little twat

A black man in a hoodie ran out of a CVS.

He said, "I wish I had my AR so I could shoot that guy!"

Too bad the jury didn't get to hear that.

Too bad they didn't see pictures of him exchanging racist gestures with the Proud Boys.

Too bad they didn't see the video of him beating a 14 year old girl senseless.

A black man in a hoodie ran out of a CVS.

He said, "I wish I had my AR so I could shoot that guy!"

Too bad the jury didn't get to hear that.

Too bad they didn't see pictures of him exchanging racist gestures with the Proud Boys.

Too bad they didn't see the video of him beating a 14 year old girl senseless.
None of which was relevant to the facts of the case. Too bad you did not get to ignore justice and convict a kid who acted in self defense

So if they find something in your life that makes you less than a stellar person, is it okay if they kill you then?
I normally dont respond to idiots like you.

The dead guy was a scum bag. He was also VERY STUPID. He chased a guy with a gun.

Darwin Award followed.

I normally dont respond to idiots like you.

The dead guy was a scum bag. He was also VERY STUPID. He chased a guy with a gun.

Darwin Award followed.

I realize that your lack of logic makes you avoid people.

So I ask the question again, if they were to discover the worst thing you ever did in your life, would that be a justification to shoot you?

Hey, I bet you cheered when Emmit Till was lynched and the people responsible got away with it.
No but you appluded and cheered when any falsely accused person was sent to prison as long as you disagreed with their politics

Really? Who?

Not Trump, he's as guilty as a cat in a canary cage. (And he'll probably never go to prison, even if he loses the election, unfortunately.)
People like Marvin Grimm

This is not about Trump you chicken hawk dickweed

Forum List

Back