Texas woman is arrested 'for trying to drown three year-old Palestinian girl in pool because toddler was Muslim'

The report came from CAIR about a family from Palestine. It just makes you wonder what really happened.
So true----so far very little information has been published other than the CAIR opinion. Somehow I do not get the
assertion that the "white woman" pulled the HIJAB off the
"palestinian" woman and "BEAT HER WITH IT" In the weeks following 9/11 ---the New York police precincts were INUNDATED with thousands of HIJAB PULLING complaints

The report came from CAIR about a family from Palestine. It just makes you wonder what really happened.

There are further details in this report. The woman was previously arrested for drunkenness. She also attacked a 6 year old. She needs to be seperated from society.

NB the Times of Israel is covering it but I cant access it.

There are further details in this report. The woman was previously arrested for drunkenness. She also attacked a 6 year old. She needs to be seperated from society.

inebriation was the reason for the arrest----CAIR pushed the drowning story ---the six year old is the brother of the
3 year old----same incident. She is out on bail. Tainted---
you need spell-check

I'm sorry this happened, but Muslims from Islamic nations should not be here.

Wonder what the score is?

Let's see, they took out over three thousand on 9/11.

Then there was the Boston Marathon attack. The Florida gay night club attack. A few others.

You would be the first ones they would come for Tommy, once they have a majority.

I'm sorry this happened, but Muslims from Islamic nations should not be here.

Wonder what the score is?

Let's see, they took out over three thousand on 9/11.

Then there was the Boston Marathon attack. The Florida gay night club attack. A few others.
I think that these poor people are lagging the US govts body count in its many wars. Afghanistan alone had a decade of murder.

Start a thread. This one is about an attempted murder in Texas.
You think like it is a Prog victory. The young and the old are now open season due to the decades of moving leftward with a party that uses groups to attain eventual total power. And that has affected areas not prog.

Forum List

Back